• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

^THIS IS FULL^ I need 15 people to sign up for $10 March Madness Sweet 16 pool

The list of the Sweet 16

1 San Diego State
2 Tennessee
3 Arkansas
4 Princeton
5 Houston
6 Texas
7 UCLA
8 Alabama

9 Xavier
10 Kansas State
11 Michigan State
12 Connecticut
13 Creighton
14 Florida Atlantic
15 Miami
16 Gonzaga

The list of 16 players

View attachment 66442

So the 1 -16 order people signed up in has been numbered and listed with me filling the last spot. I'm going to represent the team names with numbers and enter that in a Random Sequence Generator on Random.org. I'll try and record the actual number draw to show it's random for those who might think it's a rigged deal. I will push the generate button 3 times in succession with the 3rd shuffle being the final match. I'm going to try and get this done this afternoon.

View attachment 66441

Remember... the games will use a point spread. I am going to use scoresandodds.com for the spread and it will be what it is at tip off. If the spread is even... a .5 will be added to THE UNDERDOG team so there is no tie using the spread. If it's already a .5... it stays that way.
ANY QUESTIONS?
1679353152065.png
Michael @cohibasurfer what are you using for the spread?

ETA: The odds will be what it is at tip off for each game.

PS... If people want to trade and someone is willing.... LMK. It's all good.

I can't figure out how to show the f n draw video here. I can FB message anyone who wants to see it.

ATTENTION:

In appreciation for joining to see if this is as fun as it sounds, first 8 out will be put in a raffle for a lil sum sum I'll put together. No Jeff... not CoRo's. Thanks again for signing up.

Here are the Head to Heads for the first round. Everyone waits until the winner is crowned to send the $10. Now side wagering is encouraged.
But I'm only keeping track of the pool.

THURSDAY
&JesseMarq /Mich St. +1.5 + 93 = 94.5
v
@StatHaldol C/K St =98 WINNER

@2K6TBSS /Ark +3.5 = 65 = 68.5
v
@CigarStone /UConn = 88 WINNER

@jacot23 /FlorAtl +4.5 = 62 =66.5 WINNER
v
@StatHaldol /Tenn = 55

@TexasTraveler /Gonzaga +1.5 = 79 =80.5 WINNER
v
&MailmanMatt /UCLA =76

FRIDAY

@cabaiguan juan /SDSU +6.5 +71 = 77.5 WINNER
v
@cohibasurfer /Bama 64

@CgarDan / Miami +7.5 + 89 = 96.5 WINNER
v
@drunkfish3 /Houston 75

@Pugman1943 /Princeton +10.5 +75 = 85.5 (half a fkn pt)
v
&LemonManStew /Creighton = 86 WINNER

@CBoukal /Xavier +4.5 +71 = 75.5
v
@thinde /Texas = 83 WINNER

*I'll edit for final spread on tips when possible.
scoresandodds .com will be the rule.

** Odds won't be final until the tip off of each game.

Last edited:
Wish I had actually opened this. Assumed it was something that had to be done before the tourney started. Have fun guys!

ATTENTION:

In appreciation for joining to see if this is as fun as it sounds, first 8 out will be put in a raffle for a lil sum sum I'll put together. No Jeff... not CoRo's. Thanks again for signing up.
Very cool of you Michael!

This is going to be fun! The only thing that would be better is if we were all together for a few games ...... there would be a lot of ball-busting going on!

Wish I had actually opened this. Assumed it was something that had to be done before the tourney started. Have fun guys!
Justin, at some point in the near future, I may be willing to sell you my team?

Stay tuned .... this transaction may require immediate execution.🤣

Here are the Head to Heads for the first round. Everyone waits until the winner is crowned to send the $10. Now side wagering is encouraged.
But I'm only keeping track of the pool.

THURSDAY
&JesseMarq /Mich St.
v
@StatHaldol C/K St +1.5

@2K6TBSS /Ark +3.5
v
@CigarStone /UConn

@jacot23 /FlorAtl +4.5
v
@StatHaldol /Tenn

@TexasTraveler /Gonzaga +2.5
v
&MailmanMatt /UCLA

FRIDAY

@cabaiguan juan /SDSU +7.5
v
@cohibasurfer /Bama

@CgarDan / Miami +7.5
v
@drunkfish3 /Houston

@Pugman1943 /Princeton +9.5
v
&LemonManStew /Creighton

@CBoukal /Xavier +4.5
v
@thinde /Texas

*I'll edit for final spread on tips when possible.
scoresandodds .com will be the rule.

** Odds won't be final until the tip off of each game.
Initial point spread assigned... it's not OFFICIAL until listed after tip off. A couple of these spreads are looking good for stealing teams.

I am liking my Zags for the win, but I will take the points... :cool:
Yeah.... the underdogs ... are the only side that can steal and move forward. I think this match up decides the champions. You are definitely in the catbird seat.

First, thank you Michael. I have a smoking buddy in the morning, cigarettes, but he said Princeton is good. Hey, great way to start the day.

First, thank you Michael. I have a smoking buddy in the morning, cigarettes, but he said Princeton is good. Hey, great way to start the day.
First, Never trust anyone who smokes Cigarettes. Second, Creighton is my local team and I can't see Princeton standing much of a chance. But I could be eating those words in a few days. Which is why I don't gamble.. Much.