• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is so wrong...(labels)

domlee

This is so wrong...
http://www.justfakes.com/

As if identifying genuine cigars weren't hard enough.
This entrepreneur has decided to become a "manufacturer" for fake labels, thereby aiding fake Cuban cigar "manufacturers".

So freaking wrong...

I've already emailed Habanos SA about this.

Glad to hear that you emailed Habanos. I'm sure that some of our members seasoned in law could help us determine the actual legality behind an opperation like this.????

What a shame...

mac

I wonder if his picture examples are actual samples....

Think his product is this good? Most of them don't look that bad to me.. and if I needed a lot of cuban bands for a project.. or something... this would be cheaper (less fun, but cheaper) than buying the cigars.

I'm glad someone discovered the site earlier.

I will say...some of his labels are good.
Others not as good.
But before he (the owner) starts seeing this thread and reads up on what he can do to fix his sloppy labels...
I'm not going to comment.

Definitely alarming that he is producing holographic stickers and the factory seal stickers as well.

I wonder if his picture examples are actual samples....

Think his product is this good? Most of them don't look that bad to me.. and if I needed a lot of cuban bands for a project.. or something... this would be cheaper (less fun, but cheaper) than buying the cigars.

In the process of buying his "fake" labels...you end up helping him w/ his side business.
In the end, increasing demand for his "fake" labels and enabling him to do more w/ it.

Much like the trade of fake or counterfeit designer apparel such as Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, etc.

I have obtained a nearly complete set of this guy's materials including bands, stickers, and inserts. A full exposé is in the works.

Wilkey

Search is your friend!

Link

Anthony - what was the final conclusion with this guy? Did someone ever find his address and pay him a "visit?" This guy is a scumbag of the first order.

I hope Wilkey's expose is published in Canada!

I'm really surprised that Habanos SA has not tried to stop this.
It really takes counterfeiting out of the back room.
Anyone can turn cheap dog-rockets into "expensive Cuban" cigars.

I hope Wilkey's expose is published in Canada!
It will. I'll also report on what steps some of our Canadian brothers have taken and the (non) outcomes so far.

Wilkey

Waiting for Wilkey's "exposés" and articles is like waiting for the next Harry Potter book... so very exciting.

OK...maybe not THAT exciting...LOL. Wilkey, you are a rare article. I certainly dig your style.

-C&G