• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This Place

TexEagle

I’m sorry if I’m out of line starting a new thread again as a rookie member. But I want to say something. I’ve read. And read. And read. And read more. Dove into the depths of the old school archives. You guys are so much more advanced than I am. I’m grateful to learn from this place so I may enjoy my hobby more. Not trying to be a kiss ass or suck up. (Especially you Dallas fans lol). However…my entire style and approach has changed. For. The. Better.

I didn’t find y’all in the beginning of my cigar journey but I’m thankful I have now.

Game changer.

I’ll try to join a vherf or whatever the zoom video smoke meeting is called. But it’s hard for me. I have a 3& almost 6 year old and we do bath and bed time around 7:00-9:00CST. Eventually I’ll get into one or some of the meetings to observe. My Name is Steve Terry.

Look forward to learning more. And if I’m starting a thread in the wrong spot I apologize.

In a few days here I’ve enjoyed the last two cigars I’ve had so much more. This is fantastic.

Apologize for my excitement. I’m the hype guy. I’ll bring excitement around anything. But don’t mistake my words for anything but passion for this hobby I thoroughly enjoy. And clearly most of u enjoy.

Thank you all for everything.

Sincerely,
Steve Terry.
Go Eagles

I’m sorry if I’m out of line starting a new thread again as a rookie member. But I want to say something. I’ve read. And read. And read. And read more. Dove into the depths of the old school archives. You guys are so much more advanced than I am. I’m grateful to learn from this place so I may enjoy my hobby more. Not trying to be a kiss ass or suck up. (Especially you Dallas fans lol). However…my entire style and approach has changed. For. The. Better.

I didn’t find y’all in the beginning of my cigar journey but I’m thankful I have now.

Game changer.

I’ll try to join a vherf or whatever the zoom video smoke meeting is called. But it’s hard for me. I have a 3& almost 6 year old and we do bath and bed time around 7:00-9:00CST. Eventually I’ll get into one or some of the meetings to observe. My Name is Steve Terry.

Look forward to learning more. And if I’m starting a thread in the wrong spot I apologize.

In a few days here I’ve enjoyed the last two cigars I’ve had so much more. This is fantastic.

Apologize for my excitement. I’m the hype guy. I’ll bring excitement around anything. But don’t mistake my words for anything but passion for this hobby I thoroughly enjoy. And clearly most of u enjoy.

Thank you all for everything.

Sincerely,
Steve Terry.
Go Eagles
What high school team are you referring to when you say the Eagles? I’m not familiar with the Texas HS teams.

What high school team are you referring to when you say the Eagles? I’m not familiar with the Texas HS teams.
Lifelong oilers fan.

HS team? It only takes a HS team to beat the crygirls. Everybody knows that. Quit living in the 90’s and let’s discuss something that’s a true winner. Cigars.

No salary cap in the 90’s…crygirls were the Yankees of baseball.

Tell u what. If @cabaiguan juan and @TexasTraveler are able to make it to the game. And I can get approval from my wife…I’ll buy us tickets to watch it together at Jerry plastic face Jones wonderland. When the birds spank the cowgirls we will smoke the finest thing you have in ur humi afterwards. I don’t have anything too fine to smoke. Or aged. But I’ll search and buy the finest Cuban or whatever u guys desire.

And the loser of the game has to wear a opposing team t shirt for a day after! You two in? lol. All in fun.

Lifelong oilers fan.

HS team? It only takes a HS team to beat the crygirls. Everybody knows that. Quit living in the 90’s and let’s discuss something that’s a true winner. Cigars.

Tell u what. If @cabaiguan juan and @TexasTraveler are able to make it to the game. And I can get approval from my wife…I’ll buy us tickets to watch it together at Jerry plastic face Jones wonderland. When the birds spank the cowgirls we will smoke the finest thing you have in ur humi afterwards. I don’t have anything too fine to smoke. Or aged. But I’ll search and buy the finest Cuban or whatever u guys desire.

And the loser of the game has to wear a opposing team t shirt for a day after! You two in? lol. All in fun.
I remember when the Oilers and the Steelers were the two best teams in the NFL. The Steelers were just a tick better.

The good old days!

Now I have to watch knowing the Steelers will never win anything with Tomlin as the coach.

But it's still better than being a Cowboys fan.

Lifelong oilers fan.

Hey the only thing the dusty Pigeons a getting while they are in Dallas is a loss..lol

Lifelong oilers fan.

And the loser of the game has to wear an opposing team t shirt for a day after! You two in? lol. All in fun.
🤣 I don’t think @cabaiguan juan is a Cowboys fan, but I love your confidence…

Really glad you have learned so much. Everyone here is learning and growing every day!! This is truly a great place to come, relax, read and enjoy the hobby!!

I'm just laughing realizing am not the only Cryboyz hater in TX. Here in deep SoTX there's a religion like following for the Jerry-boyz and for one am I glad NOT to be a part of that. Grew up in Chicago, schooled in Mexico and back to TX, still am a Bear & Cubfan, loved the Oilers back in the Campbell days but proud to dislike the cryboyz. When they ask me what team do I follow, my answer is ABC (anything BUT cowboyz)!
Luv making fun of this, no real hard feelings intended, just plain laughs!

I'm just laughing realizing am not the only Cryboyz hater in TX. Here in deep SoTX there's a religion like following for the Jerry-boyz and for one am I glad NOT to be a part of that. Grew up in Chicago, schooled in Mexico and back to TX, still am a Bear & Cubfan, loved the Oilers back in the Campbell days but proud to dislike the cryboyz. When they ask me what team do I follow, my answer is ABC (anything BUT cowboyz)!
Luv making fun of this, no real hard feelings intended, just plain laughs!
Not that I disagree with you at all but I have found over the years of living in the Cleveland area, and being a Steeler fan, that people tend to tune out the fans who make up silly names for the opposing team/fan base. It kinda brings the discussion down to an adolescent level. Just sayin.....

That and he already used all of his freedom chips from the wife for the next 5 years, to go to Jeff's cabin a few months ago.
I did cash in some chips for that. I don't care about the Cowboys one way or the other. @TexEagle the Eagle is what I'm curious about. Are you a Philly Eagles fan?

I did cash in some chips for that. I don't care about the Cowboys one way or the other. @TexEagle the Eagle is what I'm curious about. Are you a Philly Eagles fan?
Damn Jon!

I feel terrible that you used your annual hall pass to comesee me and I was sick as hell all weekend!🥺

See you in 5 years when I earn enough chips. You better not eat raw chicken as I’m coming up, again.
Let me talk to the boss. You may not believe this but I am very good at sucking up and swallowing pride. I had to do it my entire professional career which is why I dont like to do it in my personal life.

I will get you another hall pass!

Better yet, bring her along!

Let me talk to the boss. You may not believe this but I am very good at sucking up and swallowing pride. I had to do it my entire professional career which is why I dont like to do it in my personal life.

I will get you another hall pass!

Better yet, bring her along!
Could you guys take your conversation to your own thread already?
@CigarStone @cabaiguan juan

Last edited: