• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This should be fun to watch

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
How much above MSRP will this go for? Look here.

Smokin said:
[snapback]170688[/snapback][/right]

MSRP = $1,600. The limited edition, hand-painted box goes for $600 on its own; the cigars are $25 a pop x 40 = $1000. If it goes for less than $1,600, I'll be surprised.

I think $3500 might be a little high. :p

AVB said:
How much above MSRP will this go for? Look here.
[snapback]170660[/snapback]​

cvmfour said:
I say $1,900
[snapback]170770[/snapback]​

Up to $2K total already, do I hear $2005?

I don't know who or how they get the ratings, but on a 1-10 scale it's interesting to me the ratings for this cigar compared with the current price.....

Burn 7.7
Consistency 7.8
Draw 7.5
Appearance 8.3
Taste 8.0
Construction 8.3

None of those ratings look like a $50 cigar.

There would have to be another rating that said "BJ 9.5" for me even to think about spending $50 for a cigar. ;)

2055 right now and if you ask me if I pay that for a box of cigars they better be wrapped in gold and come with one no make that two very hot women to unwrap them and themselves for me. :D :p

You can get still these for $2000 without the auction straight on the net or at dealers. That's why to stop there IMO.

Sheesh and I consider it a serious financial undertaking when looking at $90 boxes of smokes. Rich people suck! :)

Almost 24 hrs with no change. Everyone is waiting to snipe at the end now. :rolleyes:

For $2055 you are not even getting kissed. :laugh:

Awww ... loks like no one wanted to pay a good $15+ over msrp for a Padron ... wonder why? Like how he also listed that they normally cost $25. :laugh:

Hey CC, yer close, so far it would be at least $460 over msrp to pick these up.

:0

Un F'in real the price people are selling 1926's for. I consider myself lucky to have a tobacconist that sells me these at msrp and he imposes no limits on me. Matter of fact, I have 4 or 5 of them that have been sitting in the humi for over 2 years now(Robusto size.) They guy is a class act an also a fellow BOTL.

As far as the humi goes, whoever wins it better hope that it also gives him a BJ at the end... :love:

Currently $3005 wiht all day left. This seems so silly that I wonder whether the majority of these bids are real or just attempts to drive the price by the seller.