• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thompson's prose

Received notice today the shipment to me was made yesterday. They (Thompson's) seem to take their sweet time shipping the goods.

Maybe they have been reading this, perhaps they will send REAL Cohibas and Trinidads! :sign: :D

Well, the cigars have arrived. They have very attractive boxes. Nice grain to the wood, very even, well done corner joints, upgraded brass clasp, perfect fit of the lid.........I would rate the box 94. :D

I will try and get the mailing done today, but may be short of time so they may not get mailed until Monday.

BTW According to my list there is still one open spot. Anybody want it?

golfgar said:
Received notice today the shipment to me was made yesterday. They (Thompson's) seem to take their sweet time shipping the goods.
I can get, er I mean I've "heard" you can get cigars from Hong Kong faster than that :D

I mean I've "heard" you can get cigars from Hong Kong faster than that

I "heard" the same thing. Is Hong Kong closer than FL? Do you mean, like, Hong Kong MO? Ordered June 9 , shipped June 14, received June 17. Man, that's what I call service! :D They should have a consultant review internal shipping procedures.

They are on the way. Betcha can't wait........

Took a couple of pictures of the boxes and provided a link to the prose.

You should have the shipment shortly.

Prose

la_condesa_002.jpg
c364f629.jpg

I recieved my Thompson's today in the mail! :thumbs: I'll let them sit in the humi for a week before I give them a fair try. Thanks man!

Mine arrived today safe & sound, thankyou. Safely sitting in humidor till the 4th, gonna unband them and smoke them with my b/inlaw to get a totaly unbias opinion from another cigar smoker. I will post relults sometime after the 5th when I get back from campsight :p

got mine in today, resting in coolerdor till this weekend, will have results by sat afternoon
Thanks golfgar
Shawn

Ditto, ditto, and ditto. They are resting amongs the Cuban singles, I hope they don't get ideas of grandiosity. :sign:

Got mine yesterday.

I remember smoking a much smaller version of this brand a couple of years back, and I'm thinking it was not bad first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee, but don't remember it competing with any of my ISOMs.

Letting them rest til Sunday..........................

Arrived fine. Have to wait a lil' refresh time in the desktop.
Actually a good looking wrapper, very fine veins.
Thanks

Good to see that they are finally out. Hope everyone has fun with this one. :D