• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thoughts and prayers needed.....

Dont know you too well charlie, but just getting out of a 3 day stay in the hospital myself, I wish your brother the best.

-Jake

Lord - I come to you on behalf of Charlie and his family. Lord I ask you to surround them with your warrior angels and inside that circle place ministering angels to speak to their every need. In the name of Jesus, I ask you to pour the healing blood of Jesus from the top of Charlie's brother's head to the bottom of his feet. I ask that you place the peace that surpasses all understanding inside each one of them and an extra measure of strength to his brother. I ask clarity of mind over each doctor and nurse involved in his recovery and that your will would be done. I rebuke all hindering spirits from this family and ask you - Christ to intercede in the Heavenlys with your charge of angels to build a hedge of protection around them for we know this battle is in the spiritual realm and not the earthly one. Comfort them as only you can do and I ask that you would bring a strong Christian man into his brother's life to stand beside him as he goes through this trial. I speak this now by faith that it will be done in your name, for your glory.
Amen

Be strong brother, God promises that as each prayer is lifted up, angels are assigned to carry it out. It may take time for them to fight off the enemy but God's will is going to prevail. The victory is already ours.

Thank you to all for the well wishes and prayers. I can't go into too much detail but he is safe for now. Tomorrow is a new day........

I ask everyone's thoughts and prayers for my real life brother who is in the hospital. Details are vague and I will have more information later but anything helps.

Thanks,

Charlie

My prayers will go out to you and your family!!

Step

I'll be sure and send a big one up when I talk to the man upstairs tonight- also prayers for peace for all involved including yourself and family- D

Back