• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time For a Contest!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Well you all know about the really hot redneck fire we had at Cigarstones cabin in the woods. You all most likely realize that large amounts of alcohol were involved as well. :rolleyes:
jim003.jpg

Keystone_Raider did some funny stuff, and told some funny stories that I'll take to my grave and never repeat. Jeff and I decided to make a contest out of one of the funny ass things Jim did on this paticular night.

The rules are simple:
1) You must have at least one month here without any negative incidents and at lest twenty five post.
2) One guess per member every three hours.
3) No edits to your post.
4) Any flaming butt pirate post will be disqualified.

Winner gets a nice prize pack from Cigarstone and I.

Contest: The person to make the closest guess to the actual conversation that took place one minute prior to the picture below wins.

Entries should read in this format"

1) Keystone_Raider.........."___________________________________."

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo)........."________________________________________________."
jim002.jpg

I bet I can jump over the fire and not get burned.

Bet you can't!

Thanks for the contest.

1) Keystone_Raider "if I fart in the fire will it explode?."

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo) "Not at all! DO IT!!."

1) Keystone_Raider.........."These boots are fireproof."

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo)........."Prove it!"

1) Keystone_Raider "Do you guys smell something?"

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo) "Just your pants burning."

Keystone Raider: Is it me or the ground getting hotter?
Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo): You're Burning!

1) Keystone_Raider: Watch this!
2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo): Go for it!

1. Keystone Raider: Does it smell like someone's cooking hotdogs?
2. jfeilds and cs: Nope, smells more like lil smokies!

1) Keystone_Raider (in drunk voice) "Hold my beer and watch me light this cigar !!"

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo) "YOU'RE...ON...FIRE..."

1) Keystone_Raider.......... [quoting an Eddie Murphy routine] "Now that's a fire."

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo)........."It sure is."

I don't know about you guys but I feel all warm and tingly...

Umm, we should probably get going now.

1) Keystone_Raider.........."Do you guys smell something burning?"

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo)........."Dude, we're smoking cigars by a fireplace! :snicker:"

~Boar

"I bet I can walk through this fire and not get burned!"

(in unison) "Bet you can't!"

1) Keystone_Raider.........."Do you guys think there's enough wood on the fire yet."

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo)........."Naw, put a few more logs on to get this thing really going."

Thanks for the contest guys and I bet you all had a great time even with the pants burning....... :D :thumbs: :p

1) Keystone_Raider.........."I am an expert driver."

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo)........."Yes, we see that you're a real hotshoe."

Thanks!

) Keystone_Raider.........."Hey I wonder how hot this sheet metal is?."

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo)........."Pretty F'in hot bro."

1) Keystone_Raider.........."Good fire. Bet I could light this God of Fire with it. I should do it using my feet"

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo)........."Ha ha ha, no way Jim.....DO IT!"

Keystone_Raider *props feet up against the fireplace, takes a sip of this beer*

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over there in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell 'em I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald, striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? "Gunga galunga... gunga - gunga galunga." So, we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little somethin', you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says: 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

2) Jfields & Cigarstone *calmly, nonchalant...*

"Bro, you f%$kin legs are on fire."

Keystone_Raider *props feet up against the fireplace, takes a sip of this beer*

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over there in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell 'em I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald, striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? "Gunga galunga... gunga - gunga galunga." So, we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little somethin', you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says: 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

2) Jfields & Cigarstone *calmly, nonchalant...*

"Bro, you f%$kin legs are on fire."

Looper?