• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time For a Contest!

I'm smoking the 160 now

You are also smoking your pants.

John where are you, we need another hint. :laugh:

1) Keystone_Raider.........."Man this was great idea building this fireplace. My legs sure feel like warm now"

2) Jfields & Cigarstone (In Stereo)........."That's because they're burning!"

"I'll be smoking _______ next"

"you should finish smoking your PANTS first!"

Let me know if I start smoking

You're smoking

Finally!!!! :laugh:

This one is close enough to put this contest to bed!

The actual event that took place (I'm sure it was funnier if you were there) went something like this......

Jim backs up to a very hot roaring fire to get warm:
He's standing there talking to Jeff and I for a few seconds:

Jim: "Someone let me know if I start smoking."

Jeff and I (In stereo) Dude! You are smoking!!!!

The real funny part was when Jim jumped away from the fire he had huge amounts of smoke rolling off the back of his pants. Like something you'd see over exaggerated in a bad comedy movie. A few seconds more and he would have burst into flames for sure. :laugh:

He then looks at Jeff and I and ask...."Why didn't either of you fuggers tell me before?"

You didn't ask Jim. :cool:

Los, PM me your addy and I'll get you the prize pack from Jeff and I out.

:sign: That is a very funny story you fuggin drunk pirates :sign:

Los put in the work on that one to be sure. :thumbs:

Edit to add: Los is living in my garage. He is kinda shy about it so don't say anything on the other threads, but you can find my address in my profile. I will give him the cigars after he pays me the $6 he owes me for my wifes old yoga mat he is sleeping on :laugh:

:sign: That is a very funny story you fuggin drunk pirates :sign:

Los put in the work on that one to be sure. :thumbs:

Edit to add: Los is living in my garage. He is kinda shy about it so don't say anything on the other threads, but you can find my address in my profile. I will give him the cigars after he pays me the $6 he owes me for my wifes old yoga mat he is sleeping on :laugh:

Add a dropkick to that uppercut that you're going to receive when I meet you.

[Add a dropkick to that uppercut that you're going to receive when I meet you.

When we finally meet one of two things will happen. After an evening, so many cigars will die and we will both be so drunk that there is no way we will know which one to swing for OR it will be like the two ultimate forces in the universe colliding and all life will cease to exist.