• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a CP Challenge

You should see if Loren still has the brocolli casserole soda I sent him and use it as an accompaniment

Oh I still have it.

And for the rest..bunch of pansy ass pussies. You can't talk shit about a cigar brand or line unless YOU have PERSONALLY smoked it. I've smoked the Moontrance..so I've earned the right to trash it as I see fit. But the rest of you...grow a pair of balls and step up to the OpusXKC challenge. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And we need proof you have via a photo. That really captures the painful experience. Word is absolutely not proof enough.

You know what Tony...I will step up to the bat as I can write very entertaining straight to the point reviews. Let me show these pansy ass pussies how its really done.

You should see if Loren still has the brocolli casserole soda I sent him and use it as an accompaniment

Oh I still have it.

And for the rest..bunch of pansy ass pussies. You can't talk shit about a cigar brand or line unless YOU have PERSONALLY smoked it. I've smoked the Moontrance..so I've earned the right to trash it as I see fit. But the rest of you...grow a pair of balls and step up to the OpusXKC challenge. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And we need proof you have via a photo. That really captures the painful experience. Word is absolutely not proof enough.

You know what Tony...I will step up to the bat as I can write very entertaining straight to the point reviews. Let me show these pansy ass pussies how its really done.
THis post just for proof! Tony is standing right here and has agreed to take on a 4th just for you!

Oh I still have it.

THis post just for proof! Tony is standing right here and has agreed to take on a 4th just for you!

Woohoo...I looked forward to this painful yet entertaining review. Hell I may just do this at the store next Saturday. :laugh:

Are you f'nin kiddin me..

Nope...I talked to Tony on the phone. Its set in stone. It looks my end will be taken care of Saturday, 24th Feb 2007. I already know its going to be painful, but at the end I know what cigars I will enjoy. Naturally, this experience will only reaffirm me why I smoke premium smokes. :laugh:

My word is my bind and if that isn't good enough for you then GOOD FOR ME! 'Cause I ain't smokin those dog rockets :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For those that are going to sacrifice their lives in the name of humor, we salute you!

I would normally say, enjoy...however I can't. May the Cigar gods have mercy on your souls!!

For those that are going to sacrifice their lives in the name of humor, we salute you!

I would normally say, enjoy...however I can't. May the Cigar gods have mercy on your souls!!

This will just ensure my way into the Pearly Gates for doing such a act as this. :D

So are my Opus, PAN/M's, and Davidoff's gonna rot in my humidor to get even with me for being dumb enough to go for this one?

So are my Opus, PAN/M's, and Davidoff's gonna rot in my humidor to get even with me for being dumb enough to go for this one?

Considering you have to smoke these 4 bad boys in the same day, doubtful the good sticks will rot. Doubtful you will be able to smoke another cigar for a few days and enjoy it after what you do. :laugh:

Smoke a Moontrance so you can make a interesting transition first. :D

Considering you have to smoke these 4 bad boys in the same day, doubtful the good sticks will rot. Doubtful you will be able to smoke another cigar for a few days and enjoy it after what you do. :laugh:

Lol a moontrance it is, I'm already smoking 4 of those nasty things back to back might as well make it 5 right? Seriously though does anyone know of anything so incredibly terrible that these things may be an improvement?

Lol a moontrance it is, I'm already smoking 4 of those nasty things back to back might as well make it 5 right? Seriously though does anyone know of anything so incredibly terrible that these things may be an improvement?

Actually you be sinking lower than a Moontrance. This experience will probably be the worst you will ever experience. But then again, you maybe a freak and just make these your daily smokes from now on. I doubt it but at least you have a pair to step up and do it. You will have earned the right to trash this cigar as you see fit. :thumbs:

So, you are going to smoke this shit with AVO in the store? I know you don't care for AVOs but he did seem to like you guys last time he was in! Oh well, I'll be too busy to be able to follow this live anyway! Have fun!

So, you are going to smoke this shit with AVO in the store? I know you don't care for AVOs but he did seem to like you guys last time he was in! Oh well, I'll be too busy to be able to follow this live anyway! Have fun!

I may have to stay the night and enjoy Avo's event in style. As you already guessed I like some of his cigars but not all. I had a blast last year. Will he be playing the piano again this year? :thumbs:

Ok looks like we are confirmed with the following folks on this one;

n8warren
smellysell
Mr Peat

Seems we lost bobbyshirley due to lack of digicam. I think you might be happy about that one my friend :laugh:.

I'll get these together and out. Once I do, I'll post the DC#'s here and the wait begins.

Mr.Peat, hope your review will be as colorfull and extensive as rare opus x reviews! :D

Oh, the humanity!

THE HUMANITY :(

Ok guys, I think theyre aged enough now.
Where are the reviews!?