• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a CP Challenge

Fargin elitists.
If youall need a man to step up and smoke some fruity cigar, I'll step up!
I can;t say the review is going to be coherant all the way though since I'll probably be drinking heavily, but I'll take a bunch of pictures that's for sure!
If ya need me, I'm your man!

Rob

Well, I did have a man drop out on this so it ended up falling to the back burner. But since some folk won't leave it be it is back.

Keep your eyes open :cool:

Well, I did have a man drop out on this so it ended up falling to the back burner. But since some folk won't leave it be it is back.

Bring it on biotch! :laugh:

Bring it on biotch! :laugh:

x3! This is gonna be the best revieew of your lives!
I wonder if Gin and Big Gulp (Razzberry) will marry with the subtle flavors of the smoke quite the way I imagine?

Rob

x3! This is gonna be the best revieew of your lives!
I wonder if Gin and Big Gulp (Razzberry) will marry with the subtle flavors of the smoke quite the way I imagine?

Rob
Oh god what did I start :laugh:

Well...I talked to Tony and I will be getting my package on June 1st. So I can get this painful but funny review out of the way. Mysterea and Smellysell...feel free to enjoy it before I get a chance too. :laugh:

Well...I talked to Tony and I will be getting my package on June 1st. So I can get this painful but funny review out of the way. Mysterea and Smellysell...feel free to enjoy it before I get a chance too. :laugh:
Oh yes you get yours in person my friend. I want to watch as you burn these piles down :laugh:

[Mr Burns Voice] EXCELLENT... [/Mr Burns Voice]

EDIT: Yea, thats right...I like to watch :cool:

I only promise you sorry sods one thing:
With my review I will drag your cringing asses through every disney sweet drag!

This is for you brothers!

Rob

P.S. my writing sucks when I get drunk, the aforementioned statement is merely bragging and has no validity when I get cocked off Cisco and Wine Coolers.
I do, however, promise to 'select the time' to really 'do these smokes justice'

P.S. my writing sucks when I get drunk, the aforementioned statement is merely bragging and has no validity when I get cocked off Cisco and Wine Coolers.

Be afraid......be very afraid........

24052007001.jpg

Oh wow I am sooooooo glad I missed this lol.

Looking forward to the reviews gents!

Be afraid......be very afraid........

24052007001.jpg

Oh those cigars look to be of the highest quality and give any Padron or AF cigar a run for their money. :laugh:

Oh Tony... shouldn't you have a review of your own coming up shortly? :sign:

Oh Tony... shouldn't you have a review of your own coming up shortly? :sign:

Oh he was bragging he was going to chain smoke the whole pack just for you boys. :thumbs:

Money talks and shit walks eh Loren... :laugh:

Oh I know...I don't think he has it in him to do it like he said he would in chat this morning. But then again, he did do a vertical tasting of the Moontrances. :laugh:

aww too bad i missed this one again. I know a guy who loves these like nobodys business. :laugh:

What...no one has the balls to do the review yet? Pansy ass school girls. :laugh: