• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a CP Challenge

What...no one has the balls to do the review yet? Pansy ass school girls. :laugh:
That's a good point. Wonder if they have even landed yet? ??? :whistling:

I got mine. Trying to find time to sit down and smoke all 4.

Excuses, excuses!!! :laugh:

I smoked all mine and it will be a fun review once I get it up this week as I have 2 other different reviews to type up as well. But at least I smoked mine. :p

Thanks for the oppourtunity to try these smokes, I never would have if it weren't for this challenge!

~R
And that is the point. Once you have smoked something, no matter how bad or good, you earn the right to form a valid opinion about it.

Ok it is time to throw down the gauntlet once again for the amusement of all gathered here. So what do I mean exactly. Long ago, in a post far away (Linky), Andrew made a decree. A decree that would ripple throughout the community, a create a wave of fun and interestingly torturous reviews (Here and Here). It must be said that such a thing helped to answer questions that we all have had, but have been afraid to discover answers too.

Christ... I was just thinking to myself "What moron decided it'd be a good idea to smoke all of the dog rockets we've seen reviewed of late here?"

And as it turns out, that moron is me. Go figger.