• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time to brew!

I love bottle conditioned beer! I love Heffeweizens and Trappist ales...Unibroue outta Canada make some great bottle conditioned beer. The 2 that come to mind are La Fin Du Monde and La Maudite...But those Trapps are sooo good.

Emo

I would be in for some home brewed beers! :D Man, this site is really cool. Do alot of people here smoke cigars and home brew beer? That sounds really neat to me. :) How do people brew beer at home?

hey guys, still trying to get the hang of this board (or boards, and a darn bunch of em)

does anyone distill in here? I have made a little shine when at college, but haven't fooled with it since i graduated, got to get settled into runnign my own business and may set up another small still.

Nick

No, sorry Nick, I don't. I had a buddy in CA that ran a brew shop that did that stuff. Used to make some really strong stuff, almost like moonshine, except um, not as flamable LOL

I hear it's a pretty easy process, but I just don't have the room.

yessir, probably even simpler than brewing, even though you actually have to ferment the mash, like you would beer, then the finishing stepp is to distill it, my still at school was a tea kettle with a copper tube that ran through a milk jug filled with ice water to condense it, so it isn't a major undertaking if you allready brew.

Nick