• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time to share some good news with my CP S/BOTLs

Congrats Wilkey !!! I have a 2 year old son that will be a big brother in just 2 months time, so I know where you are coming from..

Congratulations to you and your family, bro.

I can tell you from experience that the joy and laughter is more than doubled with the second addition.

Good one Wilkey! :thumbs: All the best to you and the Mrs. I am sure we'll have a celebratory smoke sooner rather than later! :laugh:

Congrats to you and the Mrs. - Your daughter will be thrilled with her new sibling.

Congratulations Brudda!!

That is just awesome. You give me hope. If my wife still wants to be my wife, I'm hoping that we have a kid together soon. I'll smoke one in your honor tonight!

Cheers!
- C

Great news Wilkey! I’m very happy for you. I’ve got something special in the humi that I’ll smoke in honor of the yet to be named egg sac.

(See what smoking herbs and botanicals will do?)

Congrats. They grow fast.
My daughter goes for her drivers license Thursday. My sons are healthy 13 & 10. Best Wishes to all.

Baron

Congrats to you, the wife and big sister. My daughter turned 27 today, seems like it was yesterday.

Best of luck!!!!

I will smoke a good one tonight to celebrate.

Working on your own Flavourettes I see - Congrats! ;)

Wilkey,

Congrats to you and the family on the exciting news!

PS. Junior's first ultrasound portrait has him looking like Homer Simpson with the big bald head and what looks like 5-O'clock shadow. My wife doesn't see it at all but I'm convinced it'll be a boy. :D

A baby girl with a scruffy beard? Say it ain't so!

-Elliot

Congrats,
Wilkey, I feel your joy. My wife too is pregnant with our FOURTH. I have three girls and my I awaiting for the birth of a healthy child. Being a father of three girls is a an expensive hobby or maybe it is a responsibility.... :blush: Good Luck and we will share our same joy in the spring.

Congratulations. Enjoy every moment.

My kids are 34 and 31. One grand daughter 1 year old, and another due in February 07.

Peter

Congrats, Wilkey!

We're having #2 in the spring, as well!

I wish your family the best!

:)