• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Timothy Richard Tebow

A lot of credit goes to Denver's management. As a traditional NFL quarterback he fails miserably. So they install a college offense and he works it perfectly.
This. It's all how they tailor the offense to him. If he's asked to be a pocket passer, he'd be out of the league in a year.

That will only go so far running the Option. Wait until he takes a good shot and gets his bell rung...then we'll see how often he runs. That's why the Steelers blitzed him so much, hoping Polamalu would get a good hit on him.

I'm not sure the Pats have any quick linebackers (maybe Gary Guyton) or a safety that can 'spy' him to run him down should he take off...we'll see what "god" draws up on Defense this week to counter his actions. Hey Doc, I sure hope it's better than what he drew up for Super Bowl XLII against the Giants....

I agree, but I'm not sure it matters. The Pats don't have to stop Tebow, they just have to outgun him. This should be no problem for Brady.

Agreed. Denver's pass rush is incredible, but Brady's release is so fast-- especially up the middle to Welker or his tight ends-- that it seems to stun everyone. Denver's safeties are young and Brady destroyed them last time.
Yes, exactly. I sat there and watched him and he is incredible to see live. It is a huge challenge for the Broncos.

Mile High Ressurection. I like the NYGiants shot at GB better than TBo's Crusaders vs the Chowderheads. They'll be in it for a half and then Brady will likely bust it open. The media is salivating at the ratings the game will have. I would like to thank my savior the Lord Jesus Christ in giving me the opportunity to write this post. John

Mile High Ressurection. I like the NYGiants shot at GB better than TBo's Crusaders vs the Chowderheads. They'll be in it for a half and then Brady will likely bust it open. The media is salivating at the ratings the game will have. I would like to thank my savior the Lord Jesus Christ in giving me the opportunity to write this post. John

Are you on bended knee?