• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Timothy Richard Tebow

LOL!

He looks so bad for most of the game, and then looks very capable when it counts the most. However, the real story should be how clutch his kicker is and how stingy his defense is.

Yeah, but they are a Team. If it was Orton they would be in the Luck sweepstakes. Even with the kicker and D.

I agree, not a hater here at all. There is obviously something about him that helps fuel his teammates.

Cam is the anti-Tebow. Great in the beginning and then can't close out the win.

Definitely was helped out by the Bears falling back in prevent defense, and Barber going out of bounds inside of two minutes, and also the Barber fumble in OT.

There's something special about the kid, no one can argue it. He seems like a good person, so I really do hope he continues to do well, but I fear that Sunday against NE is going to be an eye opener.

I change the channel everytime ESPN goes on a Tebow stroking session.

I like Tebow and Newton, but I fear they will have the same fate (they get hurt a lot) as most QBs that rely on their running ability to make plays. Both have potential and great attitudes.

Ken

Can't do it himself, needs help from the Lord..........isn't that cheating?

I made this display for our tailgating area at the National Championship game between Florida and Oklahoma a few years ago.

tebowforeskins.jpg

As you might imagine, it drew quite a wide spectrum of reactions.

I haven't seen a white Bronco get this much attention since O.J.

Tim who? Pats 41-23, and it wasn't even that close.

Doc

My wife is a Bronco fan and Kingsfan91 got her a Tebow jersey. I am a Tennessee Vols fan so I hated Tebow. But, after seeing what kind of person he is ( at least according to the media ) I am a fan. But if he goes to a team in the RAMS division.... forget it back to being a hater :laugh:

ETA... grammer and spelling. Thought I was texting near the end of this rant

Anyone happen to see the Tebow skit on SNL last night? Funny stuff.

S300 :cool:

I was upset that the Broncos picked Tebow in the draft. He seamed like such a punk. Now I'm on the bandwagon. By his mere presentance, he has been able to motivate his team and pull wins (although ugly wins) out of the last 15 minutes. As my friend who is a Bears fan put it, "having the lead over Tebow in the 4th is the worst thing the Bears could have done".

I was upset that the Broncos picked Tebow in the draft. He seamed like such a punk. Now I'm on the bandwagon. By his mere presentance, he has been able to motivate his team and pull wins (although ugly wins) out of the last 15 minutes. As my friend who is a Bears fan put it, "having the lead over Tebow in the 4th is the worst thing the Bears could have done".

I doubt it was by his mere presence. He's a leader, we all can admit that and all that team needed was a leader, he just happened to be the right fit. He's making crucial plays to win, but the real reason is their defense, who has played very well the last 6 games.