• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TJM/Nicholas K. Pass

schenker

I am namming this cigar pass in memery of to people who wre treated very unfarely by the cigar communitie lately. Anyone who thinks I'm to new to run a pass is just jelous.

Here are the rools:

1) I will send an emty box to the first person on the list. Ths person will put one cigar in th ebox and then pass the box to the second person on the list. This person will add a cigar and send it too the thurd, and so on.

2) All puts will be of eqwal value. You may take and Isom, but only if you put an Isom. After you put the Isom, pleeze return the Isom you took to the box.

3) A host bag is appreciatud.

4) When the box comes bak to me, Iw ill smoke half of the cigars and sell the other half to the highest bidder.

PM me if your interestud. :)

1. Mrepp :p
2. ML237
3. Peekay :laugh: :laugh:
4. Ginseng
5. BkCloud114
n-2. AVB
n-1. coventrycat86
n. AVB ???

Since you're a music major, I have to ask, WTF have you been smoking. :whistling:

Doc.

LOL where do I sign up :p

:D How can any BOTL pass on this I do not know? :sign:

Well you can coun't me in ... I have something to put in that box! :p

I'll add a turd stick, I crap about a 80 gauge usually in a maduro shade.

I want to be the last person in the pass before it goes back to the passmaster. That way I can steal the maximum amount. Sign me up!

I'm IN!!! :thumbs:

I wanna be after AVB so I can critique his P/T's :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me, me, me. I've got one tasty "Zee-hiba 6" left and I would like to trade it in for some ISOMs! Oh, and I've got some Moontrance, Phillies Blunts and handrolls by the only Siamese-twin torcedor in Cuba, Jorge y Consuela Sabroso-Culo.

Wilkey

Me, me, me. I've got one tasty "Zee-hiba 6" left and I would like to trade it in for some ISOMs! Oh, and I've got some Moontrance, Phillies Blunts and handrolls by the only Siamese-twin torcedor in Cuba, Jorge y Consuela Sabroso-Culo.

Wilkey

I'm touched you kept one Wilkey. :love:

My first thought..."Oh no, not again..."
Then I realized what was going on and it made my day.
Perfect spoof, and I'm impressed.
:laugh:

Edit: spelling..drrr...