• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To the MEMBERS of cigarpass

Harris, if we were given ALL of the facts, then the continuing bullsh*t would be stopped and people would need to find something else to b*cth about. It is Friday afterall.

For the record, I'm with you as far as the apology, but also like you, I don't have the facts and reserve the right to change my mind. LOL

Matt R said:
Harris, if we were given ALL of the facts, then the continuing bullsh*t would be stopped and people would need to find something else to b*cth about. It is Friday afterall.

For the record, I'm with you as far as the apology, but also like you, I don't have the facts and reserve the right to change my mind. LOL
[snapback]300125[/snapback]​

Hey Rod.... Matt's snapping asses with towels in the locker room again... :laugh:

ggiese said:
Wurm said:
Why DG so they can get jumped on as well?

Why is it an apology is never enough around this place for some people?

And no I never PMed him offering my support, but enough is enough.
[snapback]299946[/snapback]​

Hale has some making up to do. If the apology is an explanation of behavior - it's not enough. The apology is a start. But - the apology is never enough unless it's backed up with some sincere actions showing the person knows they did wrong and wants to make things better.
[snapback]299965[/snapback]​

George, I hear you saying that the apology is a start but that Hale's actions and performance over the ensuing months and years will provide the evidence behind his true intentions. Fair enough. The apology was not absolutely contrite, but it's a start. I, for one, am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and the fair chance to show he can do better. In the end, isn't this something that all but the most incorrigible deserve? If, however, there are truly egregious considerations but they're being kept behind the scenes, then how can the general populace be expected to draw a valid, informed conclusion?

Ditto the comments on the chickenshit nitpicking of spelling. We all know that's done to inflame and on that basis alone it should be considered less than worthy of those who espouse noble intent.

Matt, George and TM, right on and well said. Goddamn you guys are making me proud to be a member of this community.

Wilkey

ggiese said:
Matt R said:

[snapback]300125[/snapback]​

Hey Rod.... Matt's snapping asses with towels in the locker room again... :laugh:
[snapback]300143[/snapback]​

He's hoping you'll snap his back. :love:

On the issue of spelling. If it's done in good fun and so forth, no worries. But, if it's done as an insult, it's just petty and unjustified. Some of these guys here have very large fingers from jerking off constantly. So, it's kinda like picking on the handicapped.

That's not what he's hoping you'll do on his back.

I feel cheaper for having just said that.

Rod said:
[snapback]300177[/snapback]​

If George's fat a$$ sat on me, he'd surely snap my back....

Matt R said:
On the issue of spelling. If it's done in good fun and so forth, no worries. But, if it's done as an insult, it's just petty and unjustified. Some of these guys here have very large fingers from jerking off constantly. So, it's kinda like picking on the handicapped.
[snapback]300180[/snapback]​

Large fingers? I've heard of large forearms, but if you get large fingers from whacking it, I suspect the size of your fingers isn't the only handicap you'd have! :p

smokelaw1 said:
That's not what he's hoping you'll do on his back.

I feel cheaper for having just said that.
[snapback]300182[/snapback]​

Baltimore Thank You ?

I don't know what that means, and I am happy about that. I'm using my imagination, and I want to poke out my mind's eye.

Matt R said:
Rod said:
[snapback]300177[/snapback]​

If George's fat a$$ sat on me, he'd surely snap my back....
[snapback]300184[/snapback]​

That right there is inflammatory and I IMMEDIATELY demand you CEASE and DESIST!!! How DARE you... You said that purposefully trying to piss me off!!! YOU OWE ME AND THIS BOARD A FULL AND IMMEDIATE APOLOGY!!!! :angry2:

Is that good, Rod??? :laugh:

Actually, I meant "him" not "his". Spell check wouldn't even have caught that one. :D

Things I didnt need to know about some BOTL's. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: