• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me give you a little run down and you can then continue to bash us. EVERYTHING other than the Fuente line is discounted on our site and we have ALOT of cigars other retailers can't even get accounts for. We're not an authorized Fuente dealer and with that said, we still have more Fuente cigars in stock than majority of cigar shops within a 20 mile radius of us. Our customers know they are paying more for that line and we do not hide this from anyone. And this is the reason why I will continue to post on this forum.. No one is going to bully me off. If you really have a problem with us, direct your complaints to the moderators to get us banned.. I didn't see anyone complaining when we posted our Cigar Aficionado Sampler or when we liquidated our La Flor Dominicana line.

We are an authorized dealer for every other cigar line and we are the largest Padron dealer in the South. We have Padron 40th Anniversarys in stock every week along with 1964 & 1926 series. We are also an authorized rep for CAO (Sopranos, MX2 and CX2 are on the way we just won't offer them online due to their dealer agreement) and we ALWAYS have Ashton VSGs in stock. We will also special order just about anything for our customers and get it for them in a timely manner. If its Fuente you want, you will pay extra but every other cigar line is at or below MSRP again according to the terms set by the Cigar Manufacturer.

We only post online to offer what we have and if you don't want it, there are 100's of other B&M's that could use your business. We're not one of these little online sites run out of someones home that sells for dirt cheap and 6 months from now will no longer be in existance.

At least if you order from us, you'll get great service, fast shipping and you'll never have to worry about your orders. From what I've read on the forums, not a lot of online companies can say that and mean it..

It's funny that not 1 of our customers from this forum has ever posted a complaint about us because they have no reason to.. And there are a lot of guys from this forum that have ordered from us which may come as a shock to the die hard tobacco world bashers.

So now if you want to keep trashing us, the reply button is below..

Well then I just keep going.
You having more AF products than anyone else within 20 miles is a joke. Spread that radius out a little why don't you. I can look out my window and see 50 miles on a clear day.

As far as your specials you offered to some people I never got bought any of it because I don't deal with vendors who have only been in business a short time.

Which is another thing you mentioned. You spoke about how long you have been in business. Just how long has that been? you can speak in months it's OK.

Nobody is going to bully you off this site. Your doing a great job of that on your own.

Good luck with those cigar sales ;)

TWCIGARS said:
We are an authorized dealer for every other cigar line and we are the largest Padron dealer in the South. We have Padron 40th Anniversarys in stock every week along with 1964 & 1926 series. We are also an authorized rep for CAO (Sopranos, MX2 and CX2 are on the way we just won't offer them online due to their dealer agreement) and we ALWAYS have Ashton VSGs in stock. We will also special order just about anything for our customers and get it for them in a timely manner. If its Fuente you want, you will pay extra but every other cigar line is at or below MSRP again according to the terms set by the Cigar Manufacturer.

[snapback]256837[/snapback]​

Wow, you just described damn near every Tinder Box in the country...except for the "pay more for Fuentes" part. People get on you because you get so defensive about it. Nobody is trying to bully you off the site, but we will let newbies know that the "deals" you offer are not good buys. That's how it works around here. That's nice that you have other cigars, but you weren't pushing them in this thread, you were pushing your overpriced Anejos, hence the backlash.

And don't beat your chest saying "I'm not going anywhere, you can keep trashing me!" and then go whining to Rod when we do... :whistling:

TWCIGARS said:
Let me give you a little run down

That was quite a nice run down. I just checked your Padron prices, and they suck. If you are such a bigshot Padron dealer why are your prices so bad? I just bought a handful of 64's and 26's from a local shop in MN where the tobacco tax is one of the worst in the country, and I paid less than you are selling them for. Doesn't make much sense does it? Unless you're gouging on your other cigars as well...

And don't forget. I'm not a bully. But I am a stay at home Dad, hence I have more than enough time to make it known on every thread of yours that you are a gouger and your prices suck. :D

Good luck!

TWCIGARS said:
Let me give you a little run down and you can then continue to bash us. EVERYTHING other than the Fuente line is discounted on our site and we have ALOT of cigars other retailers can't even get accounts for. We're not an authorized Fuente dealer and with that said, we still have more Fuente cigars in stock than majority of cigar shops within a 20 mile radius of us. Our customers know they are paying more for that line and we do not hide this from anyone. And this is the reason why I will continue to post on this forum.. No one is going to bully me off. If you really have a problem with us, direct your complaints to the moderators to get us banned.. I didn't see anyone complaining when we posted our Cigar Aficionado Sampler or when we liquidated our La Flor Dominicana line.

We only post online to offer what we have and if you don't want it, there are 100's of other B&M's that could use your business. We're not one of these little online sites run out of someones home that sells for dirt cheap and 6 months from now will no longer be in existance.

At least if you order from us, you'll get great service, fast shipping and you'll never have to worry about your orders. From what I've read on the forums, not a lot of online companies can say that and mean it..

It's funny that not 1 of our customers from this forum has ever posted a complaint about us because they have no reason to.. And there are a lot of guys from this forum that have ordered from us which may come as a shock to the die hard tobacco world bashers.

You've buried yourself here... I'd suggest there aren't an awful lot of members at this site that are buying from you. I'd suggest it really isn't worth your time to post here - because now that you are on the radar screen - all of your threads will be closely scrutinized. If you post gouging prices - you're going to get comments about it.

You want to post some serious deals for the members here - one that BENEFITS them - post away. But if you want to gouge the members here you had better expect there will be a backlash... And don't get your undies in a bunch when it happens...

we still have more Fuente cigars in stock than majority of cigar shops within a 20 mile radius of us.

that's because your prices are insane.

And if your customers are so proud to be your customers, why don't they speak up? It's because you are in the wrong. Plain and simple.

If you are so successful, then why post your sales here, since you get so much heat for it?

And something I mentioned before, this started with you e-mailing me that you had opus in, when in fact, you admitted that I'm not a customer of your's. Which makes me wonder, how did you get my e-mail address in the first place? Scanning cigar bb's for e-mails? You've been talked about on another board for that haven't you?

Interesting...

I don't remember KB gouging on the cigars he sent me? Totally unrelated. Bad form and we really don't need you around if you're going to continually gouge us and charge $20 for a $7 cigar.

wow, that's a great point. Considering that I've NEVER (unless it was a mistake in adding which has been pointed out before) GOUGED anyone on anything I've sold. I sell my opus and anejo stash at MSRP on this board and other boards, and also I try to price everything I sell at MSRP. Why should it be someone else's fault if I overpaid? ;)

Now the fact that you are mad and you will continue to post here is fine. I don't care. But you when post you have opus/anejos/padron, the high dollar items that are 4X MSRP, I will post you are RIPPING people off and that people should avoid buying from you...

Again you avoided the e-mail question, and you avoided the fact that if you are such a successful vendor, why do you feel you must post here and CigarSmokers.com... Club Stogie jumped on me and protected you, so I might suggest that you stick with them. It's obvious they don't mind over paying...

bmd34202 said:
God I miss kindergarten.

:laugh:
[snapback]257268[/snapback]​

I miss Kindergarten also.. I think thats why I am going to stick around... And I'm not mad, I find this all amusing that I'm taking time out of everyones day to post their opinions.. I'm to the point now where I'm just throwing more sticks into the fire because I know I'm going to get a reaction..

So please continue...

TWCIGARS said:
I miss Kindergarten also.. I think thats why I am going to stick around... And I'm not mad, I find this all amusing that I'm taking time out of everyones day to post their opinions.. I'm to the point now where I'm just throwing more sticks into the fire because I know I'm going to get a reaction..

So please continue...
[snapback]257274[/snapback]​

so you are just here to start fights? :rolleyes:

KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]257276[/snapback]​

No, I believe this is more along the lines of getting picked on.. But you guys obviously get off on it so like I said, continue on...

TWCIGARS said:
No, I believe this is more along the lines of getting picked on.. But you guys obviously get off on it so like I said, continue on...
[snapback]257279[/snapback]​

No one is picking on you. We are stating the obvious. If another retailer did the same thing, we'd be on them too. I don't believe you pay MSRP for the fuente, but I think you should atleast respect our intelligence and hope that you don't think we are gunna pay 3x what the price should really be. ;)

Again, no comment on your e-mail searching... :whistling:

TWCIGARS said:
KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]257276[/snapback]​

[snapback]257279[/snapback]​

You're just a trolling asshole. I bought cigars from you once but your shitty attitude is REALLY starting to piss me off. You took over a month to ship them to me and you sent me the WRONG cigars :0 I'll never do business with you again. ;)

Are you and KevinOWacker cousins or something?

You come to a cigar site looking for business and proceed to insult your customers.

You're a loser........certainlly NOT a "businessman" that's for damn sure. :laugh:

You know.. It's Friday.. Have a nice weekend all! I'm sure you'll keep posting on here because you just can't let go..

You know no one mentioned that we're selling a 4 pack sampler of Anejos for $60...

And yea I edited it.. I thought it was funny that Conventry edited his post..

TWCIGARS said:
Hey Coventry.. Why'd you edit that you bought from us before. lol Didn't want the rest of the guys to know?
[snapback]257287[/snapback]​

WTF is that supposed to mean? I edited my post to ADD the fact that I bought cigars from you.

I didn't out you for it before because you threw in an extra cigar and a note of apology for the FOUR week delay so I gave you a pass.

BUT with the way you are conducting yourself here, I felt it necessary to inform the community of your shitty business practices.

Damn, you're stupid......

Status
Not open for further replies.