• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if she sold everything half of MSRP, anyone who buys from him after seeing how he acts and carries on with his potential customers, needs to get some more bannanas! ;)

TWCIGARS said:
I thought it was funny that Conventry edited his post..
[snapback]257287[/snapback]​

What's funnier is that you tried to make an issue of it which provided me with another opportunity to show this community just what kind of a POS you are. :laugh:

THANKS TW and KEEP DIGGING!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

TWCIGARS said:
You know.. It's Friday.. Have a nice weekend all! I'm sure you'll keep posting on here because you just can't let go..

You know no one mentioned that we're selling a 4 pack sampler of Anejos for $60...

And yea I edited it.. I thought it was funny that Conventry edited his post..

Hmmmmmm, talk about "editing" you loser, you COMPLETELY changed the content of your original post. :laugh:

Here's what it ORIGINALLY said:

TWCIGARS said:
Hey Coventry.. Why'd you edit that you bought from us before. lol Didn't want the rest of the guys to know?

TWCIGARS said:
You know.. It's Friday.. Have a nice weekend all! I'm sure you'll keep posting on here because you just can't let go..

obvouisly, you keep coming back for us to "pick on you". :sign:

TWCIGARS said:

You know no one mentioned that we're selling a 4 pack sampler of Anejos for $60...

No one mentioned it because you added it AFTER this started. That, and you are still at $15/stick in your "sampler". You know, for a "retailer" posting on a cigar BB you aren't doing much to drum up business. :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
TWCIGARS said:

Hmmmmmm, talk about "editing" you loser, you COMPLETELY changed the content of your original post. :laugh:

Here's what it ORIGINALLY said:

TWCIGARS said:
Hey Coventry.. Why'd you edit that you bought from us before. lol Didn't want the rest of the guys to know?
[snapback]257294[/snapback]​
My God...this guy is a total loser. Talk about trying to pull a fast one. With so many qualified vendors out there, WHY purchase from this?

Marito said:
My God...this guy is a total loser. Talk about trying to pull a fast one. With so many qualified vendors out there, WHY purchase from this?
[snapback]257302[/snapback]​

DING DING DING!! We got a winner Johnny! :sign: :laugh:

TWCIGARS said:

Wow, only $15/stick for this deal. :p

Marito said:
[snapback]257302[/snapback]​

Yep, a double talking slimebag who picks fights with his customers. :laugh:

I'll bet he's a real charmer in person. :sign:

He claimed he wasn't going to post anymore. :laugh:

Anyone wanna bet he's lying? :laugh:

Well, if he isn't posting and he's leaving, don't forget your hat :D

coventrycat86 said:
He claimed he wasn't going to post anymore. :laugh:

Anyone wanna bet he's lying? :laugh:
[snapback]257312[/snapback]​

I'll bet a selection of nice Fuentes I was going to send to the troops since nobody wanted to buy them for $250. Oh wait...wrong thread. :laugh:

Ya know what's even funnier? This stupid SOB thinks his meltdown here won't impact his reputation on other sites! :laugh:

NEWSFLASH for ya TW:
screwed.jpg

WOW, this is good stuff for noobs like me to see. A true insight to how my transactions may be handled.....Thanks to the veterans for looking out for us noobs. :D

Lkyman

Seriously though, all you new guys just keep your eyes open! Some fine BOTL are finding the holiday stuff and offering up packages for sale. Don't feed the gougers!!

TW Cigars is one of many shills floating around the boards.... ;)

Lkyman said:
WOW, this is good stuff for noobs like me to see. A true insight to how my transactions may be handled.....Thanks to the veterans for looking out for us noobs. :D

Lkyman
[snapback]257318[/snapback]​

that's the whole reason I went after him in the first place... ;)

Seriously though, all you new guys just keep your eyes open! Some fine BOTL are finding the holiday stuff and offering up packages for sale. Don't feed the gougers!!

Good advice Lee, I was able to score a few nice treats do to the kindness of some of the members, things I could not find locally.

Careful guys...he'll tattle to Rod on you :whistling:

You've got a history of that, don't you TW? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.