• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

No photos, but tonight was the last MFLB from the Puff n' Stuff box. Last night I smoked the last Padron Panatela from a box I've had since 2010'ish. The cello on that one was so yellowed it was almost a work of art.

I've got a bunch of boxes in the fridgidor with "lasts" in them that I was having a hard time committing to for various reasons. I asked myself "why?" recently. Something just clicked the other day, and I decided that if I have them, they are meant to be smoked. Tuesday was two years since we had to say goodbye to our dog, and today my best friend would have been 40 years old, had he lived past 17. Life is meant to be embraced and lived while you have it, just like all my old cigars...
Smoke em if you got em! Nothing in life is guaranteed!

After successful brake line replacement I enjoyed a quick Perdomo Habanito before dinner. Pretty tired so it was necessary and sufficient. Oh, and the brakes are fixed. :)

Grade A+ construction coming from HabanosSA. Saint Luis Rey Regios.

XCW5onZ.jpg

Last edited: