• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

88 930 turbo slatnose... has about 12,000 miles on it...
I was close. That is bad ass. Thank you for sharing that pic. A friend of mine has a GT2 RS. I love the look of a Porsche. Also, like the Audi R8

I had a 1954 Pre A Porsche Cabriolet that was only the 643 Porsche convertible to come out of their assembly line (serial# 60 643). Loved that car and it was my dream until life threw me a curveball back in 2010. I still miss it, but thanks to it, I didn’t end up homeless and I quickly got back on my feet. It did make me feel better that it went to a good home though. A gentleman in Portugal bought it. It was just like the one his grandad had when he was a boy growing up.

I had a 1954 Pre A Porsche Cabriolet that was only the 643 Porsche convertible to come out of their assembly line (serial# 60 643). Loved that car and it was my dream until life threw me a curveball back in 2010. I still miss it, but thanks to it, I didn’t end up homeless and I quickly got back on my feet. It did make me feel better that it went to a good home though. A gentleman in Portugal bought it. It was just like the one his grandad had when he was a boy growing up.
Shit, what was shipping for that like?

That is a beautiful car John, and very cool it went to a good home.

How was it? You like em fresh? ??
It was good. I didn't know what to expect! I only purchased my first box of this marca (punch punch) 4 months ago. I had to go back in my notes to see if I had ever smoked any punch and found a couple references over the last 2 years. This was no comparison to my limited notes of other punch I've had!

Do I like em fresh? All the older smokes I've been gifted or been passed I have really enjoyed, more so then the young stock I've purchased. But I can say that I have enjoyed some Johnny-O! that were really good fresh, until they hit a sick period, then they go down for a couple years :)

It was good. I didn't know what to expect! I only purchased my first box of this marca (punch punch) 4 months ago. I had to go back in my notes to see if I had ever smoked any punch and found a couple references over the last 2 years. This was no comparison to my limited notes of other punch I've had!

Do I like em fresh? All the older smokes I've been gifted or been passed I have really enjoyed, more so then the young stock I've purchased. But I can say that I have enjoyed some Johnny-O! that were really good fresh, until they hit a sick period, then they go down for a couple years :)
Heh! Sorry, that was s semi drunk post last night. Not sure what I was really asking. ???‍♂️