• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

A big thanks to Santa for the booze and a bigger eff you to Sid for this absolutely delicious 2013 original release Conni A that will make every other cigar I own taste like shit in comparison ?.

0n3EBM5.jpg

I hope I didn't come across to harsh, I didn't mean to sound like it was a bad smoke, rather not my cup of tea!!! Again, thanks for the experience. And I can say that I do fall into that category. I still smoke a non cc every now and then, and I have found that I like many more cc's then non cc's.

Not at all brother! I knew you were a CC guy, but doesn't mean I'm not going to send someone a few NC to try that I think are really nice with no expectation that they will. I even have sent them to Bill. ;)

Love it. This is why I collect. I can’t wait to enjoy a cigar with my son.

Your son is spoiled ;)

He actually is and doesn’t know it. He says his friends like Bud Light and Swisher Sweets. While he likes NEIPA’s, Porters, and Cuban Cigars so far. Says they all tease him when he talks about it.
He’s a good kid, and has never given his parents any real trouble, so why not. If you’re old enough to join the military, then you’re old enough to enjoy a beer and a cigar at home.

He’s only smoked four or five, but so far seems to enjoy them.

He actually is and doesn’t know it. He says his friends like Bud Light and Swisher Sweets. While he likes NEIPA’s, Porters, and Cuban Cigars so far. Says they all tease him when he talks about it.
He’s a good kid, and has never given his parents any real trouble, so why not. If you’re old enough to join the military, then you’re old enough to enjoy a beer and a cigar at home.

Exactly, why not! At home with your parents is the best.

That’s good that it’s not just “beer and tobacco” and... the fact that he’s a good kid at 18 says a lot for his mother :)

He better have a good paying job, because it's going to be downhill from here.

Wife: how’s the aging thing of your first box?
Me: going really well, I’ve got about 12 left
Wife: wait, how long are you supposed to age them?
Me: anywhere from 2-8 years depending on the cigar I think
Wife: how do you only have 12 left?!?!?
Me: cause you wouldn’t let me buy more than one box

Lol. Good ole JL and a MF RyJ tonight. Thanks for all the tips guys. Delicious sticksC6472C4F-78E7-4217-973D-0C6B7CC0A27B.jpeg