• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Almost as bad. DR Cohiba.

ETA: I’ve had way worse that’s for sure. I used to think these were pretty good.
They’re not horrible. The Cameroon wrapper ain’t bad. But if I recall, they don’t age well.

ZNjqAhHl.jpg

Don Carlos Senior Blend
DEVIN !!!! What's happenin' my man? You crossed my mind a few weeks ago when I saw the Crane's cigar that I'm still holding for that perfect moment. Hope all is well brother!

These are what I have No clue what they are haha.

View attachment 20330
Looks like the Nocturne version :) Is it box pressed or round... I can't tell from the pic. The Nocturne (which I do have a box of as well...) just don't pull the flavor up as the Noir does IMO. Both lose a lot after the half way point ... but like I said earlier... if you give em a nice cedar nap ... they are a very good under $5 stick . These are not a power cigar what so ever. Mild... mid medium in strength ... and not very complex. Just a few flavors that show ... but one is a black cherry flavor mixed with a earthy background. Anyway ... this is not a cigar to reach for after a big steak dinner... It just won't hold up. Morning with coffee... or afternoon with sweet tea... that's when I reach for the "BAT". :)

Michael, great to see you posting again my friend! Hope life is treating you and the family well. Still have cigars that you most generously sent that I need to smoke. Time sure does fly...

Really would like to watch you smoke the bat and ball one day. :D

What did you think?
It was awesome. Even to the point that it was hard for me to explain. It had more depth than any medium bodied cigar I’ve tried thus far. It was like drinking coffee with cream while sitting in front of the fire. I even got a little bit of spice and vanilla but the kind that bring you booze, not drink it all and puke on your wife. Thank you again!

Looks like the Nocturne version :) Is it box pressed or round... I can't tell from the pic. The Nocturne (which I do have a box of as well...) just don't pull the flavor up as the Noir does IMO. Both lose a lot after the half way point ... but like I said earlier... if you give em a nice cedar nap ... they are a very good under $5 stick . These are not a power cigar what so ever. Mild... mid medium in strength ... and not very complex. Just a few flavors that show ... but one is a black cherry flavor mixed with a earthy background. Anyway ... this is not a cigar to reach for after a big steak dinner... It just won't hold up. Morning with coffee... or afternoon with sweet tea... that's when I reach for the "BAT". :)

Looks Like the new labeled Murcielago...they have a black bat on the band. BBS smokes them...peppery son-of-a-gun.

Box pressed, Nocturne sounds familiar, so you're probably right.

Looks Like the new labeled Murcielago...they have a black bat on the band. BBS smokes them...peppery son-of-a-gun.

Yeah, that's really all I got was pepper, not a fan.

Amazing price and amazing taste. Completely agree here. One of my go to right now for a short smoke time. I got a little sweetness off it.
Illusione *r* Rothchildes CT... great cigar and it'd be a good deal at twice the price. It might be better than the San Andreas Rothchilde.