• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Bought a box in Nicaragua this year. They aren't quite ready to smoke, but the young one I did have was full of flavor. I know I'll be wanting another box to keep these in rotation for when I need a big flavor.
The only cigar thus far that I could retrohale the whole thing without a pepper burn. How long do you let yours sit?

f0ZLNKkl.jpg

Panetelas Largas

The only cigar thus far that I could retrohale the whole thing without a pepper burn. How long do you let yours sit?
I got mine in February, probably will give them another spin in a month or two
The handwritten box code on the box has a harvest date and a release date.

I'm not one to believe or go with the "hype" and such but this cigar is outstanding. I really enjoyed it. On my top 10 for sure. I purchased a few when they came out and this is the first one I smoke. It took me about 2.45 hours to smoke and no relights, what a monster of deliciousness.
full

Approx. 20 year old Padron Panatela...still had a shocking amount of flavor. I think I got these back when eBay was relatively new and basically the wild west. I scored a bunch of different cigars from sellers who would post them in the wrong categories, and the search/sort functions weren't what they are now. Stuff like the big tissue wrapped ERDM's for around $35/box. It was a short lived spree for a younger, evil opportunist in the early days of web commerce. eBay back then would be considered the "dark web" now. I think it was the counterfeit sports memorabilia sellers that blew it open.
20180509_162033.jpg