• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

vyvhxlWl.jpg

Eye of the Shark

Morning coffee and an Esteban Carrera - Covenant made in Niciagraga by a company based in San Clemente, CA. This company has limited dristribution as they are still Semi-Boutique.

They do a good job in making some nice Cigar I like.

image.jpeg

After my usual San Cristobal Fabuloso I smoked a Davidoff Millennium torpedo from that Jack Schwartz sampler. :)

I'll confess, the Davidoffs were the main reason I bought the sampler in the first place. I've only had them once before, when a BOTL included two Joss Stone 30th special edition Davidoffs to make up for the two missing Camacho Scorpion ORs in the box he sold me a decade or so ago. They were incredible, but Davidoff is a rather expensive brand to go poking around in without some knowledge, and in that price range I'll usually go for a GOF or Lost City instead, because I know what I'll be getting.

The Millennium was fantastic, though. Smooth, creamy, but with lots of peppery notes and a body that increased in strength and complexity throughout the course of its razor sharp burn. Really just exquisite!

~Boar