• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Secret blend aka Boutique - Homemade - By Friend, very nice stick made by an amature roller. I refer to it as the military blend because of the worriers on the band.

Well constructed, packed nice & full, good even burn, and ash formation. Profile is very nice and keep getting more intresting.

image.jpeg

Had a great week, so decided today would be a good day to smoke one. This is the 56.These things are beautiful to look at and the construction is awesome. Feels great in the hand. The barnyard smell is so strong. I like it. I have heard that the first inch doesn’t contain much of the Medio Tiempo leaves. Not sure if that is true(only on the 56)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I am really enjoying this smoke. I can’t wait to see these guys in a few years.
image.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

@Scap I'd say go ahead and grab yourself three boxes! First impressions are outstanding. Flavors, construction, burn all flawless for ROTT.

lnIwC4G.jpg

IMG_0481.JPG Been a while... Had a busy day working in the yard, knocked off early and fired up the grill. Had a feast, time for a smoke, Punch Punch today. Too hot for a neat whisky IMO so went sacreligous with a scotch soda highball. Works for me, no apologies. Great smoke!