• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

796FF997-7CEF-4CCE-B4A8-A0F897AB6042.jpeg
A Johnny-O! Custom Rolled Lancero (I’m presuming lancero) with a shaggy foot and a pigtail. It was gifted to me by an A1 BOTL as an extra in a trade. It is sublime. Tastes quite different from the other JO!’s that I have. I might need to get a bundle of these. The nub was a Quintero Brevas, The ones I have are dead on!

Had a VR robusto from '07 that I got from my secret Santa years ago. It was fantastic.
Awesome Smelly... I have been sitting on an ISOM VR Churchill for 3 weeks now in the HUMI... Don't want to rush into it... but I hear it calling my name now that you bring it up! ;)

Cigarsaint (fierestorm1)

Since @Pugman1943 asked about my bday smokes, I think most of you will appreciate the highs and very, very low.

Started with the amazing RyJ from my review before family stuff (annual trip to Red Lobster), and then a Mag54 in the evening with friends. I wanted to check in on them before buying a box of 15 tubos, and I stand by my original opinion- they are very good now with no limits on age.

Anyway, my buddy had a cigar that a regular at his restaurant gave him and told it was incredibly rare and amazing, dipped in whatever that $$$$ Louis cognac is before being sealed in a tube with gold wax. I didn't know how to tell him the Gurkha MAY have been exaggerated a bit, so I said fire it up and see what you think. Universal opinions of all in attendance varied between "Gross!" and "Please God tell me this taste will go away!" All joking aside, it took me a while to place the infused flavors, but after my friend said "antifreeze" I figured it out. Anyone here ever drink Yukon Jack during their troubled teen years? That was the exact flavor...sickly sweet with an unknown combination of awful spice. I haven't ever smoked an Acid, but I did have a Lars Tetens back when they came out, and this was in that same style.

20180704_193948.jpg 20180704_201120.jpg

How was it?
Good. Spice in the beginning, medium full the rest of the way. Slight sweet notes through the background. A good Nicaraguan smoke. If you prefer them strong, smoke now. It will develop into something more with some nap time. It was the corona size.