• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

My Friday night to launch the long weekend:

Lettuce wraps with smoked brisket from Rudy's BBQ.

San Cristobal Fabuloso to get the party started.
Followed by a delicious My Father The Judge.
Will probably finish with a Roma Craft CroMagnon Venus.

Several large drams of Woodford Reserve bourbon. Yeah, several. That's as high as I'm counting! :D

Binge watching "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan" on Amazon Prime.

giphy.gif

~Boar

7BF10621-C7D7-4D69-8CF6-9E53A4055B09.jpeg
Did a little house keeping this morning and opened a Davidoff box marked assortedand, what a nice surprise! Shame is I received it long before I was smart enough to label everything that goes into the cabinet. Outside of CC’s I think Davies age the best.

Trying to relax with this Monte Especiales #2, picked some delicious peaches and currently have a cobbler baking in the oven. Oh, and I got the joy and pleasure of battling pinkeye today. I HATE dropping stuff into my eyes, I’d rather get my blood drawn. I feel like a vampire with rabies though :D

View attachment 22353

Buried at the bottom of the coolerdore, but you "knew it was in there, somewhere..."? :D:D

Hope the crappy conjunctivitis clears up soon! How do you do eye drops? Dead center of the cornea, or attack from the side? I sleep with my contacts in way too often, and have to water the hell out of my eyes in the morning. If you haven't, try putting the drops right where the bridge of your nose and tear ducts are, then let the fluid flow across your eyeball. I can't put drops directly in my eyes, and a doc told me to try it like that a long time ago -- I haven't looked back (pun? no pun?).

Buried at the bottom of the coolerdore, but you "knew it was in there, somewhere..."? :D:D

Hope the crappy conjunctivitis clears up soon! How do you do eye drops? Dead center of the cornea, or attack from the side? I sleep with my contacts in way too often, and have to water the hell out of my eyes in the morning. If you haven't, try putting the drops right where the bridge of your nose and tear ducts are, then let the fluid flow across your eyeball. I can't put drops directly in my eyes, and a doc told me to try it like that a long time ago -- I haven't looked back (pun? no pun?).

Thank you! I would just drop it and hope it landed somewhere on my face haha. Most of the time it would land in the middle of my eye. It hasn’t gotten better, so the drops at this point are useless. The doc thinks it may have turned into periorbital cellulitis, so she put me on antibiotics so the infection doesn’t go to the brain (hopefully) and cause meningitis. At this point I’m riding it out and meanwhile I look like a vampire! And thank you for the advice, I have to do the artificial tears, so I’ll try it the other way.