• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Illusione Rose Croix tonight...I never tried an OR Phantom, so I can't say these are the best ever Singulare, but they are definitely my favorite. The new Phantoms are excellent, but something about the slightly thinner ring gauge on the Rose Croix just works.

Illusione Rose Croix tonight...I never tried an OR Phantom, so I can't say these are the best ever Singulare, but they are definitely my favorite. The new Phantoms are excellent, but something about the slightly thinner ring gauge on the Rose Croix just works.
The OR Phantom finally came into its own--at least to me--with about 4-5 years of rest. The Rose Croix was awesome fresh and has only gotten better. I really wish it could have been one of the regular production Singulares and can only speculate on why it wasn't.

Tonight was--completely coincidentally--an Illusione Singulare Kadosh.

8C833A89-B496-4BA3-8794-7E163BCA8793.jpeg
First smoke I’ve had in about 4 months? Special occasion? Yeah...finally not too tired to light one up. Nobody told me a second baby would be like this. A little bummed this stick has perfect draw, was hoping to dry out the perfect draw tool I just bought.

View attachment 19757
First smoke I’ve had in about 4 months? Special occasion? Yeah...finally not too tired to light one up. Nobody told me a second baby would be like this. A little bummed this stick has perfect draw, was hoping to dry out the perfect draw tool I just bought.

Congratulation on the second baby! Time goes by quick; don't miss it. A poke is a good thing to have and its better than tossing a stick due to draw issues but I definitely think it changes the profile of the smoke.

0o3OAOp.jpg