• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

@smellysell Everyone needs two PerfecDraws. One for the house, one for the golf bag. Last year I threw out two Lusitania and I had enough of that shit. Tight cigars are no longer an issue. Hell, I even use it on semi-tight cigars I would usually put up with to adjust them exactly to my liking.

I keep a bicycle spoke at the house, in my car and in my golf bag.

I've been smoking out tonight! Started with an Opus X Destino Al Siglo, followed that with a Roma Craft Neanderthal Venus, finishing off the night with a, you guessed it, San Cristobal Fabuloso.

While putting a serious dent in a bottle of Balvenie Doublewood & watching Mission Impossible movies on Amazon. :D

Life is good sometimes.

~Boar

How was it? Wanting to get these but want to hear about them.
I've only had this one, it was gifted. I think it needs more time on it to fully appreciated it. But, it was pretty mild in body and flavor. I enjoyed the first half, then it got nasty, had to put it down.

$3000? That's Bob Kramer territory.

Man, there's a Kramer for 12 grand on a cutlery site I use. Insane. You can get a very nice custom, hand forged chef knife for plus or minus a grand, but the popular guys who do the best work go for 2500 to 5000. Instagram is the devil...so much nice stuff.

I've only had this one, it was gifted. I think it needs more time on it to fully appreciated it. But, it was pretty mild in body and flavor. I enjoyed the first half, then it got nasty, had to put it down.
Thanks, buy and store then.