• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

a bit of insight.... tonite's offering is a Macanudo colorado 5.5x50 robusto. or so it says. notice the odd seleccion band and its striking similarity to the one on the CAO i had in last nite's post.... my thoughts are ol' boy at the local tabak shoppe got ahold of a cheapy sampler, split it up and sold 'em as overpriced singles. not surprising.....our shops are a very small step above the local 7-11. and me bein a newbie an all, i wouldn't know the difference. let's just say i'm buyin from online shops from now on...

update: actually found a box of said Macanudos, complete with the Seleccion banding, in a different shop. it's got Sunset Corona embossed into the end of the box... further online research for a source shall ensue....

Cooper and Rollins?

Now that would be a fun couple of guys to get philosophical with.....

Their roles in this are hilarious. Alice Cooper is a "devil at the crossroads" blues figure (and a bartender, and an ancient vampire, but I digress) and Rollins is a schlocky rock jock DJ in a terrible hockey hair wig. Iggy owns an underground recording studio with vintage tech and is kind of the aging "voice of wisdom" guy.

The best role might have been Moby's, though. I didn't even recognize him! He plays the lead singer of a hard rock bar band whose fans throw raw meat at them! :D

Really fun movie. Great music.

~Boar

the snow's gently falling, my new desktop is seasoning, got Leroy the Wonderpupsoftly snoring near my feet...what better time to enjoy a Dunhill Aged caleta...not real big but pretty tasty, at least to my uneducated and somewhat confused palate..image.jpg

the snow's gently falling, my new desktop is seasoning, got Leroy the Wonderpupsoftly snoring near my feet...what better time to enjoy a Dunhill Aged caleta...not real big but pretty tasty, at least to my uneducated and somewhat confused palate..View attachment 25352
I'm gonna need you to find the 'Happy Thread' in the non-cigar part of the forum and post a picture of your dog(s). Alot of us have family members of the canine background and I for one wish to see yours.

I'm gonna need you to find the 'Happy Thread' in the non-cigar part of the forum and post a picture of your dog(s). Alot of us have family members of the canine background and I for one wish to see yours.
Consider it done, my friend!