• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

I don’t think these ever had a name, the box just says “Events Only” or some such. They are aging nicely and are turning into wonderful smokes. When I first got them they were straight, angry ligero and nothing more. I’ve caught them several times taking lunch money from the other cigars in my cooler. But they are mellowing now and I’m enjoying them.

View media item 12984

Correct my if I'm wrong @CigSid but this is an RA Belicoso. Wonderful gift with a wonderful puppy.

3Axsplr.jpg

Correct my if I'm wrong @CigSid but this is an RA Belicoso. Wonderful gift with a wonderful puppy.

3Axsplr.jpg
Sweet Cigar!
I’ve had a couple of them and wish I had more. Those were released in 2005 in the UK. They more or less were the start of all these double banded regional releases we see today. Cute pup!

3Axsplr.jpg
Awesome puppy!!
Yes, John is correct, from 2005, the very first Cuban regional cigar, and with no regional label... These are amazing, and I wish I had more than two boxes left ?

Top 3 cigar so far this year. Just superbly smooth and flavorful.
zJDFBGH.jpg
Love those Sublimes !!