• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

I got your message now! ?
A lot of debate if those are from the factory or, not. I don’t care either way.... I know the price is fair, and they’re really good cigars. Would you believe those were a year old last month.

Son and I are sharing what I’m guessing is about a 2014 Partagas Culebras. They’re magnificent right now! Holy hell! So good...

View attachment 24415View attachment 24416View attachment 24417
That’s awesome. I just ordered a box of those last week. I have a couple of buddies coming into town in two weeks. Fun cigars to share with friends! (And your son) What IPA is he enjoying?? Spoiled kids!! Thank you for sharing your moments with us!!! Life is to damn short!

Go Cowboys :p;)

That’s awesome. I just ordered a box of those last week. I have a couple of buddies coming into town in two weeks. Fun cigars to share with friends! (And your son) What IPA is he enjoying?? Spoiled kids!! Thank you for sharing your moments with us!!! Life is to damn short!

Go Cowboys :p;)
He had the Powder Dreams. Not only fun, but man they’re good after four of five years down time.

Looks like the wrapper split, were you able to smoke it?

No split wrapper, probably just some weird shadows. I smoked it as far as I could, without it burning my fingers and swerving into other cars :)

It's one of those cigars, that sticks with you, no matter what you eat or drink. I know some people are different, but I enjoy the smell on my hands and the lingering tastes, after I smoke a cigar. Thanks again Bill, it started my day off right.

No split wrapper, probably just some weird shadows. I smoked it as far as I could, without it burning my fingers and swerving into other cars :)

It's one of those cigars, that sticks with you, no matter what you eat or drink. I know some people are different, but I enjoy the smell on my hands and the lingering tastes, after I smoke a cigar. Thanks again Bill, it started my day off right.
Very happy to hear that Brandon, and you are welcome my brother!