• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

You don't cut your Mag 46s in half!? ?

LOL, funny story. I had a box of Puro Indios shipped to work, about 13 years ago and decided to give one to my Director at the time. We went outside and walked around the campus, to smoke them. I cut and lit mine, he used the cutter to cut it in half......"I'm going to save the other half, for later". Well, that fucker unraveled and I couldn't keep it together, laughed my ass off. He kept the half with the cap intact and smoked the other half, without the wrapper. I bust his balls to this day about it.

LOL, funny story. I had a box of Puro Indios shipped to work, about 13 years ago and decided to give one to my Director at the time. We went outside and walked around the campus, to smoke them. I cut and lit mine, he used the cutter to cut it in half......"I'm going to save the other half, for later". Well, that fucker unraveled and I couldn't keep it together, laughed my ass off. He kept the half with the cap intact and smoked the other half, without the wrapper. I bust his balls to this day about it.
LOL! I still have four Puro Indios from a box that I won at Charlie's Quad State herf many years ago.

Finally tried the first Illusione Singulare Turin from the box. The richness is way more on the Annunaki side vs the Misereres which I thought were too light bodied. These still need some time, too much of a sharp ammonia punch in the nostrils. Lots of potential, will revisit in a year or so.

20190214_072926.jpg

Lol, oh yes...when I was introducing a buddy of mine to cigars, I don't know how many times he cut and lit the wrong ends of a short story. Fun to watch the first couple of times before the shaming began.

This one has a good flavor throughout but the magnum is still in the lead
Edit: update - dang this thing gets creamy at 2/3. Still not first but wow
Edit edit: mmmmmFA07593D-8005-4AB1-BC42-22E20B3AC325.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: