• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

These OR Cruzados are definitely more to my liking than the new "ENOISULLI" Cruzados. Much smoother and smoke cooler with more delicate flavor.IMG_20190406_181911208.jpg

I smoked this KBI after lunch. Yumyumyumyum...IMG_20190406_133142793.jpg

Celebratory Punch Seleccion. Spring has officially arrived. Had to swat a mosquito this afternoon.View attachment 25879
Out of curiosity what temps do y’all reach for ‘spring’? It’s backwards here as it has been in the low 60s/high 50s and I’ve got a thick hoodie on smoking in the garage (South).

Out of curiosity what temps do y’all reach for ‘spring’? It’s backwards here as it has been in the low 60s/high 50s and I’ve got a thick hoodie on smoking in the garage (South).
This year's been really mild. It was in the mid 40's during the day today; probably down into the teens again tonight. I was able to sit outside and enjoy a smoke in just a flannel shirt. It's usually up into the 80's by tge first week of July