• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

very nice stick brother! I'm putting money back for some monte 2's for my bday so this is mouthwatering! How was it?
Was not impressed at first! Could not get any flavor or smoke out of it. Then discovered a hole about the diameter of a pencil in the center. I guess that was the cause. After about two inches it turned into a blockbuster of a cigar I’m still enjoying immensely...56334989-4674-445B-92ED-72415D3A0E60.jpeg

FE4360AE-A97B-4D67-BCA8-60A7B3285AE6.jpeg8827E42F-23AD-4830-A990-F3BA05311EA4.jpeg
2004 Punch Churchill, first inch was “so what”, then it was ok, I thought maybe it was gone then the last half it was flavorful, smooth and spicy not pepper, but more like an everything bagel spice and the last inch was flat. Characteristics changed perhaps more than any cigar I’ve had.

Didn't take a picture, but had a chance to find an AF Anejo 888 in my humidor. I got these at Nick's Cigar World, North Myrtle Beach over a year ago. Forgot about this one and saw it last night. This was an outstanding cigar, with hints of cocoa, cream and vanilla. It had a sweetness to it and not harsh like recently made anejos have been. The size and shape remind me of one of my favorites, the Opus Petit Lancero.

How are the Maduro wraps compared to non Maduro? I’ve seen a few Cc that way not much and I love em on NC’s

For me they are kind of "light" maduro and while the wrappers, at least on the Parti's, do influence the flavor it's not nearly what might be expected on say a Connecticut broad leaf maduro wrapper. I like them.

An awesome and smooth smoke from a great BOTL after a really stressful week. Wife has the kids tonight so I am enjoying this with a glass of whiskey. Cheers guys!

P.s.- lit the correct end this time!
Edit: an amazing and delicious smoke I tried to smoke it as slow as possible to enjoy it all very good, thank you!794FA42B-8E56-42D8-A9F3-224AB59F4226.jpeg

Last edited: