• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

I see you're training for the next outdoor winter herf. :) Winter is not quite here yet but it sure looks like it's there.
It’s gonna be a rough winter for sure. Living right off Lake Michigan always leads to stupid weather in the winter months, but I’m used to it by now.

I’m hoping our next house will have a barn that I can convert into my man cave to smoke in. But until then, I’ll embrace the suck out here. 🥶

It’s gonna be a rough winter for sure. Living right off Lake Michigan always leads to stupid weather in the winter months, but I’m used to it by now.

I’m hoping our next house will have a barn that I can convert into my man cave to smoke in. But until then, I’ll embrace the suck out here. 🥶
How much land do you have? Ever think of a Man Shed? @Tall Paul has one.

How much land do you have? Ever think of a Man Shed? @Tall Paul has one.
Less than a tenth of an acre sadly. I bought a house in the city so I could stay on the fire department, but next time we move, less than an acre is a deal breaker. I have a nice man cave in the basement, but my wife would never let me smoke down there, not even a pipe.

I set up the pop up hunting blind once when it was super windy but I got some strange looks from the neighbors 🤣 You can take the hickerbilly out of the woods. But you can’t take the woods of the hickerbilly

Less than a tenth of an acre sadly. I bought a house in the city so I could stay on the fire department, but next time we move, less than an acre is a deal breaker. I have a nice man cave in the basement, but my wife would never let me smoke down there, not even a pipe.

I set up the pop up hunting blind once when it was super windy but I got some strange looks from the neighbors 🤣 You can take the hickerbilly out of the woods. But you can’t take the woods of the hickerbilly
I understand. When we moved to Charlottesville from DC, my wife said we would put a Man Cave in whatever house we bought. We bought the ONE house where that was impossible. I have a front porch and a screened in porch off the basement. And lots of warm clothes.

I understand. When we moved to Charlottesville from DC, my wife said we would put a Man Cave in whatever house we bought. We bought the ONE house where that was impossible. I have a front porch and a screened in porch off the basement. And lots of warm clothes.
We have a four seasons porch that doesn’t get used, but I got shot down before I even finished the question. But we reached a compromise where we continue to not use the four season porch and I continue to smoke in the snow. So I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice 🤣

We have a four seasons porch that doesn’t get used, but I got shot down before I even finished the question. But we reached a compromise where we continue to not use the four season porch and I continue to smoke in the snow. So I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice 🤣
With hold sex. It works.