• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today was a very good day!

Gator

Got a cold whooping on me, but today was awesome:

My biggest customer, who was pissed off, came to my nursery today, and i was able to not only salvage things, but got a PO for all of their business of the product i carry. I was sweating this meeting...

I then get home, and have a couple packages from trades (Brandon F went way past the call of duty, thanks a million), my new psychedelic colored Xikar, and a very very nice BOMB from Matt B, thank you Matt, mucho appreciated!!

Now i'm about to head out on the deck and smoke a woam while having a little drinky, and chatting w/ the wife. Life is good in spite of feeling like crap :thumbs:

Looks like it was a really nice day and its not finished yet!

Cool! :thumbs:

Awesome! Enjoy it! :thumbs:
And, start loading up on zinc and selenium. Zicam too.

Glad to here it Gator, now all your jibes about it being my fault REALLY don't bother me lol. Holla soon Bro!

Gwheato

Sounds like you deserve that smoke. Enjoy!

Echinacea and ossiloccocinum. Lots of water.

Glad to hear about your good day!

Wilkey

Glad to hear you salvaged the buisness account. Take it easy Bro. Enjoy,and will be talking to you next week.

Get well!

Hot Chili, hot enough your eyes water and your nose runs and shots of Wild Turkey. Works for me.

Smoking cigars w/ a cold pretty much kills alot of the different flavors, but i nubbed a woam regardless. Going to load up on Zinc, Selenium, Zicam, Echinacea, ossiloccocinum, hot chili, and shots of Wild Turkey :D these colds suck

Here's my new Xikar, i see what all the 'fuss' is about w/ Xikars now...

ba_2.JPG

I then get home, and have a couple packages from trades (Brandon F went way past the call of duty, thanks a million), my new psychedelic colored Xikar, and a very very nice BOMB from Matt B, thank you Matt, mucho appreciated!!

Hopefully you got mine as well and I hope is was in good condition, the wife mailed it so if they weren't let me know and I'll take care of it. Glad Brandon hooked you up because in our trade it was you that went way past the call of duty. Very nice surprises inside. Thank you.

Hopefully you got mine as well and I hope is was in good condition, the wife mailed it so if they weren't let me know and I'll take care of it. Glad Brandon hooked you up because in our trade it was you that went way past the call of duty. Very nice surprises inside. Thank you.

Got it Bro, thought i pm'd you, and thank you, very nice selection you sent me :thumbs:

Got it Bro, thought i pm'd you, and thank you, very nice selection you sent me :thumbs:

likewise.