• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Find

pierce652

I stopped into a nice little shop today and was eyeballing the WOAM's in the case when something in the shadows of the case catches my eye. I move all the junk out of the way and it appears....a whole box of Fuente Between the Lines...Woahhhhh...the best part. $15 per with no limit. I am now a very happy camper.

I now have local shops where I can find WOA, WOAM, King B, Sharks, 55's, VSG's and several Opus X. All these in the $10 to $12 range. Now I just need a second job to afford all these goodies.

Yeah Im bragging...but I will be a beaten man when my wife gets the CC bill.

nice find. I find so much humor in all the wife beating comments I see these days. Mainly cause I can now relate!

:laugh:

Just keep in mind, the time you spend healing from the bruises your wife gives you will be time that makes those sticks taste all the better. :D

The "Beatings" are precisely why I have my own "expense" account for work... :whistling:

-Fetter

Daaaaamn,
if you're going to get bruised, I hope you just went ahead and bought the whole damn box!! I would have... makes the beating that much more worthwhile! :laugh:

nice score... never seen BTL locally. But then again, this is the end of the world in some ways!

pierce652 said:
[snapback]281212[/snapback]​

You Fool! That's what cash is for my man! Also exactly why the man of the house really should do all the finances!

you're gonna owe the mrs at least double what you spend on the cigars so in the future, live by the saying "cash is king"

Lucky find :thumbs:
Those cigars are worth a few bruises :D

I looked in a few shops when I was in CT.
wish I looked harder :p

Bill

very nice score, I wish i would have gotten more BTL's myself, very good sticks.

Gonz said:
pierce652 said:
[snapback]281212[/snapback]​

You Fool! That's what cash is for my man! Also exactly why the man of the house really should do all the finances!
[snapback]281271[/snapback]​

Exactly!! :laugh: Also, My other philosophy: Don't marry them and NEVER let them move in with you!! I will never let a woman tell what I can or can't spend or where I can or can't smoke!

Nice score. Where I live in Florida there are a lot of tobacconsists who get the good stuff on a regular basis.