• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

gallery_13257_1492_1640824.jpg

Last night was a Partagas Lusitanias from May '08.  It was very good with a musty/mushroom flavor in the first third.

No pictures... I feel like I'm slacking!

Tonight was an Oliva Serie V Lancero from '09.  Excellent age for this stick.

gallery_13257_1492_238783.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_289238.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_665032.jpg

BIG THANKS to Dave thechenman for this remarkable cigar!

Gave the Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown a shot. Had the expected nice construction, burn and flavor, but just a bit too mild for my tastes.

Slick300 said:
Gave the Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown a shot. Had the expected nice construction, burn and flavor, but just a bit too mild for my tastes.
Thanks for that review.

Juanote said:
Thanks for that review.
No prob. If you're familiar with he orig 10th Champagne, you'll get a very similar profile but with a bit if spice.

Otherwise, today I smoked a Wynwood Factory Fresh black band 46. Very nice stick-and an absolute smokestack. I like the concept and will be picking up a fiver to let age for batting lengths of time.

Another El Centurion tonight. I did change the routine last night, an AF Chateau sungrown and a SLR Regios