• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Mag 46 with some age, and a little dalmore cigar malt, OH sweet goodness.

a5e6ety2.jpg

Cabbie cg - perfect for the ride back from seeing the Grandkids.

bombone as I type. :p

Ashton VSG Torpedo from 2008 last night
La Sirena King Poseidon this afternoon

Don Carlos Aniversario Destino al Siglo. Absolute scrumdiliumptious.

Going to start the day with an Opus X from 2012 TAA…while watching football.

Holy crap, thanks Santa!  The '12 HDM Epi #2 was fantastic!  Need to get more of those!!!!!

whylieineedacigar said:

I would also like to get some feedback on these MUWAT KFCs, saw that Jonathan Drew posted on his IG that these need to be kept separate from your other cigars in another humidor, these are his exact words "Store the KFC separately. If you want to place them in the same humidor as your others, than leave them in the cello and even better to add a barrier of some kind". For me to dedicate a whole humidor to a single cigar it would need to be one of the best cigars I have ever smoked.

I smoked Liga Privada No. 9 Robusto today, it a beautiful day here in NYC but it started to rain and I had to pull out the pool umbrella, I wasn't going to let a little rain ruin my night!

I would heed that advice.  I hate to use this verbiage, but I would treat them as a "flavored" cigar when it comes to storage.  I definitely think the smokiness could get picked up by any other sticks around the KFCs.  If I were to get a box of them, I would consider just making a small tupperdor to store them in.