• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

nismo270r said:

I would also like to get some feedback on these MUWAT KFCs, saw that Jonathan Drew posted on his IG that these need to be kept separate from your other cigars in another humidor, these are his exact words "Store the KFC separately. If you want to place them in the same humidor as your others, than leave them in the cello and even better to add a barrier of some kind". For me to dedicate a whole humidor to a single cigar it would need to be one of the best cigars I have ever smoked.

I smoked Liga Privada No. 9 Robusto today, it a beautiful day here in NYC but it started to rain and I had to pull out the pool umbrella, I wasn't going to let a little rain ruin my night!

I would heed that advice.  I hate to use this verbiage, but I would treat them as a "flavored" cigar when it comes to storage.  I definitely think the smokiness could get picked up by any other sticks around the KFCs.  If I were to get a box of them, I would consider just making a small tupperdor to store them in.

Yea, someone gave a small 40 count humidor for xmas, I will be using using it for these types of cigars!

L'At 52, decent smoke that I'll give another shot but doesn't even come close to my beloved 858 SG's.

burn-slow said:
L'At 52, decent smoke that I'll give another shot but doesn't even come close to my beloved 858 SG's.
I'm also a  big fan of 858 SG. I recently smoked a Lat 54 and i have the same opinion with you.

Illusione ~mj12~. Breakfast

La Aurora Corojo Gran Reserva 2003. mid day snack

La palina Goldie no.5, great start to the new year! I found some similarities between this and a good young Cohiba siglo VI. Tasty. Thanks SS2013!!!

C

NYE smoke compliments of Kris (LightThis!) 

Behike 56 and damn it was GREAT!

med_gallery_13257_1492_1384446.jpg

Kris you shocked the hell out of me with this cigar brother. Thank you very much!

We burnt a few last night and yes all you CP Domino brothers have rubbed off on me and I introduced some of the family to it while burning some cigars in the in-laws garage. 

Started the night off with some RyJ PC 2013 which are great fresh.

This was the night cap smokes.

med_gallery_13257_1492_1010373.jpg

Rock said:
2013 Noella Reserva
What do you think?

I had my last Papa Frita today. Different and lots of flavor but not my COT. Ain't I a snob? :p

2013 Tat Noella Reserve - more complexity with less spice. Nice but wish they used the Tat Caz wrapper. Still, I enjoyed the change.

Romeo y Julieta Duke LE 2009 that was hopelessly plugged, followed by my first Nica Rustica.

While Paul and Doc are getting buried in snow it is freaking cold here so I hid in the garage and lit up a PLP. Gotta buy a box of those.

louich said:
While Paul and Doc are getting buried in snow it is freaking cold here so I hid in the garage and lit up a PLP. Gotta buy a box of those.
I almost pulled the trigger on a box the other day since they can be had so cheap. It's been bitterly cold here as well with record lows. I don't think it has hit double digits in. 2+ days.

I had a couple of cigars with the Colorado crew recently. Tatuaje RC184, H. Upmann Connoisseur No. 1 and a Papas Fritas on the way home. Nice to see you boys again!

^^ hes alive !!!! ^^^

Paul, I just grabbed two boxes. ;-)

It was almost hot yesterday so I smoked a H Up HC on the porch.