• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

I smoked a Vegas Robaina last night..........jeesh, I just love them.  :love:

Right now an Añejo 46 from 2011. Earlier today, my first PSD 4 from Secret Santa (great stick, Alan!)

You Brothers are spoiling me. I've now had five CCs, and all have been great. Definitely the go-to type of profiles I dig. Now I just have to make some purchases...

Smoked a NC RyJ 1875 toro which I pitched because it just wouldn't give me any smoke and I started to get frustrated. Ended up going back in the humi and chose an Illusione MK (older label) to smoke. 

Just had my first CC. Was an Monte Cristo no.4.  I was pretty impressed, a very smooth smoke.

Cuba Libre this afternoon. Not a bad cigar. A bitter taste, with slight hints of sweet at different times and hints of nut at different times.
Thanks Nicko for the sampler, still have a couple cigars left. I'm gonna have to make an order soon.
So far my favorites have been: Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur Limited Edition, Urbano Conneticut and Arturo Fuente Special Curly Heads. Thanks Bro Blues. I've realized I like a cigar with a nutty taste and a carbonated feeling on the mouth when you draw it. I'm not sure what that's called. My pipe should be here this week, so will have to try it out.

A Johnny-O shagfoot torpedo. I've been patient enough to wait a year for them and was rewarded nicely by the flavor profile. A San Luis Rey regios while grilling some teriyaki beef, and an '01 Vegueros Especiales no.1 after dinner. 

Fuente 898 Maduro, Quai d'Orsay corona, and a Heisenberg Petit.

Liga+no.9+robusto.jpg

IMG_20130813_100851.jpg

Now this is what I'm talking about. One of my top 5 of the year so far. 

I was able to enjoy this fantastic robusto yesterday, mmm mmmm good.

IMG_20130811_195229.jpg

Backslide said:
I was able to enjoy this fantastic robusto yesterday, mmm mmmm good.

IMG_20130811_195229.jpg

I only have 2 of these left... Thanks for posting this, now I am going to have to smoke one of them.