• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

CC Bolivar Robusto, probably 5+ years old

ilikefishes said:
Tatuaje Mummy. My first one. About an inch into it.
And here I thought you were a Tat hater or is it just a brasher?

AF SG Cuban Beli tonight, under the moon

ilikefishes said:
Tatuaje Mummy. My first one. About an inch into it.
How do you like it? I have one on deck for tomorrow.

It was awesome. I actually had the chance to have a conversation with Pete Johnson. That was pretty awesome as well.

Smoking one of the little Heisenberg cigars with a cup of dark roast something I roasted up the other day...not bad, a bit too acidic...BUT I love these little cigars though!

I need to try some of those Heisenbergs

Definitely a fan of gars and coffee

AF SG Royal Salute
Mummy
Romeo Piramide

Day on the boat

Smoked a Nestor Miranda Reserva from from the "Yard 'gars" grab bag yesterday morning, and finished up the evening with a Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos inspired by MadMonk.

Tat petite cazadores and a tat mummy yesterday, a Torano Loyal torpedo while washing the van and to finish a Partagas Serie D no. 5 EL.

Guess it was a Tat w-e! I finished my sunday with a Face. Thanks for the stick Paul!

louich said:
Guess it was a Tat w-e! I finished my sunday with a Face. Thanks for the stick Paul!

Hope you enjoyed it brother! Falls coming up and I have a big line up for video reviews.

I did enjoy it ! I actually said I have to say thanks to Paul to my gf but he gave me the what are your talking about look. Lol

Cool news for the videos reviews man. I always like watching them while smoking.

Last night an Undercrown Robusto followed by an LP#9.

Tempus maduro. This is a pretty good cigar. Only my second, but like them so far.