• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Strayvector and I smoked a couple of BBMF-Maduros Sat on the 19th hole. 

858 Nat OTT. This cigar has more backbone than I expected. Very nice

Enjoying a DCM toro out by the fire while listening to the crickets as my dog sleeps by my side. I love summer.

I too hit up an AF 858 sungrown and followed it with a tat mummy. 

CAO LX2 lancero with some coffee overlooking the river and listening to the birds squawk and the waves lapping at the shoreline. Very nice start to the day.

An AVO 80th on the patio with a spicy Bloody Mary....yeah, that's got it....;-)

BlindedByScience said:
An AVO 80th on the patio with a spicy Bloody Mary....yeah, that's got it....;-)

Sounds delicious on many fronts.  After being out of town for the week, with the wife and kids out of town still, just fired up a Cubao Maduro Churchill, Modelo, and the 5th season of Breaking Bad.  I haven't had a smoke in a while and even with the Cubao not reaching the limits of some that have just been listed, is very enjoyable.  Very good smoke, particulary for the money.  Now, if the rain can only hold off for 2-3 hours, being that I'm outside on my deck with my 42" lcd, laptop, smoking accessories and tiki torches lit, it will be a very nice return home. :)

AF SG Double C. Very nice

ETA: I feel like I discovered a secret tonight. This one was definitely in my wheelhouse.

Juanote said:
AF SG Double C. Very nice

ETA: I feel like I discovered a secret tonight. This one was definitely in my wheelhouse.
Great cigar, especially at their price.

UF 13 Dark last night and a Shark of the deck this pm. I always suprised by the sweet flavors comming out if these smokes.

2013-08-18_13-37-14_935.jpg