• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

I was slow to warm up to the newer Drew Estate stuff, but the Dirty Rat and L40 changed my thoughts on that.  I still prefer the Undercrown, but they were great with a few Duck Rabbit Brown Ales.

I had a Padrón 40th Natty last night to finish off the weekend, and it was perfect.

A couple of AJ's:

Diesel corona

Overrun robusto

vortex said:
A couple of AJ's:

Diesel corona

Overrun robusto
Was thinking of purchasing the AJ Overruns.  What do you think of them without having to do a full blown review?  

vortex said:

Had a Nestor Miranda Collection Holguin for lunch.

wantacigar said:
A couple of AJ's:

Diesel corona

Overrun robusto
Was thinking of purchasing the AJ Overruns.  What do you think of them without having to do a full blown review?  
They are Man O´ War Robusto #1, I think. Great construction and flavor. Strong

Just finished up a Johnny O torpedo and a La Duena PC with a bottle of 2004 Jayson. I can't remember the last time I had the time to fit in two cigars and a bottle of wine before 9pm.

A lil Illusione 68 yesterday.

Tonight started with a H Up and finished with a PL panatela. The last one was a very nice suprise.

Smoked a couple of Monte no. 4's (2010) over the last 2 days. 

IMG_20130917_170947.jpg

Liga Privada no. 9... You guys are right, these are a good smoke. Now to find a whole box. :)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11060]

In honor of korean thanksgiving, a day on which we celebrate just as everyone else does (by pigging out), I felr it appropriate to smoke... well, a pig. Its been almost a year since I smoked my last one, and my tastes havent changed. Still my favorite NC on the market.

vortex said:

A couple of AJ's:

Diesel corona

Overrun robusto
They are Man O´ War Robusto #1, I think. Great construction and flavor. Strong

I think I'll get a bundle this week.  Thanks.

Had a Gurkha Beauty for breakfast.  Too mild for my liking but wasn't a bad smoke for a mild stick