• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Cab Guapos Jr Maddie while I carved up pumpkins. Good for not having sat yet a day in the humi after the mail trip.

Just got back from vacation. Some of the smokes:

Partagas 898
Quai d'Orsay Imperiales
Partagas Salomone
PSP2
Illusione Epernay Le Ferme

MartyMcFly said:
Just fired up an AB Prensado corona gorda. The first time I tried this stick I wasn't very impressed, however this time around i'm diggin it

Had the same experience with the robusto. First one was so-so. The second one which I had a few days ago was pretty good.

1383430_621916247861028_592284403_n.jpg

Finally getting over a cold, so I broke a few days' break with a PAN Principe last night.  Not sure what will be up for tonight, but there's a Boli Gold Medal calling my name...

Just finishing a Herrera Esteli robusto. I got five of each size when they came out. The first was like smoking my apartment in college. It smelled and tasted like inscense. But after a rest they get better each time.

Just tried the new box-pressed San Cristobal Revelation down at the cigar lounge.  Nice smoke---more pepper and leather than the original, much stronger than the Eleganzia and del Sol lines.  Not as strong as the original, though, which is STILL my favorite cigar.  I'll be lighting a Fabuloso next.  :love:

~Boar

The other night was an aged Monte #4 from Jeff's (extremeXconcepts) contest haul.  Nice and smooth with pronounced cocoa-bean flavors.  Yesterday was an excellent Bolivar Gold Medal and today's a Herrera Esteli Pyramide Fino and a Monte #2.  Good smoking out here in the desert!

Opus X Super Beli with a glass of Hudson Baby bourbon with cooking up some Salmon on the big green egg. 
Delicious

Les

PSD4 Sept/09

Off to my darkroom with ventilation fans and stereo; one of my cold weather sanctuaries. It is 40 F outside and cloudy....

Had a Tatuaje Jason which was an utter disappointment. Quite mild compared to other Tat's. Sweet and smooth, but never picked up in spice or strength.

Later yesterday I had a Project 805. An interesting smoke, which was one of the closest flavors to a CC without being a CC I've ever had.

Finally had a Quesada Jalapa. Dang, that was sooooo tasty. Just the right spice and mixture of flavors. Fantastic smoke for $7.

Just a,crappy ole Fuente Anjeo #50. It overcast, no wind and a perfect,day,to,enjoy this honey. Suffering is hell!

Have a La Polina lined up,and if I can stay'awake long enough a,Perdomo Lot #23