• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

searsa1 said:
H.Upmann 1/2 corona 

How was it?  A lot of positive buzz about these guys...

This afternoon for me is a Por Larrañaga Regalias de Londres.

A Shark, 7-20-4 Robusto, and a Undercrown Corona Viva along with wonderous amounts of Peach Street Straight Bourbon.

San Cristobal Fabuloso and a Jose Seijas Signature perfecto, with a few drams of Benriach Tawny Port Cask 15 year old.

Nice evening, indeed. 

~Boar

With a nice 55F day here in NH yesterday I hopped my ass out to the front porch and enjoyed the nice weather with this little gem.

Bolivar Corona Junior
gallery_13257_1492_2644772.jpg

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and get to have a couple smokes as well. Winter is just around the corner here so not to many more days like this in my future!
Paul

A friend sent me a few La Palina Classic Toro; had one on the front porch yesterday morning and really was impressed .
Had a MC Edmundo in the evening; a good day.....

mjolnir01 said:

H.Upmann 1/2 corona 

How was it?  A lot of positive buzz about these guys...

This afternoon for me is a Por Larrañaga Regalias de Londres.

I thought it was great. Nice flavor, it is small so I had to be careful and slow down when smoking it. From what I have seen they are in the $100 range for a box. It is now on the must purchase list for me. I also had a 898 Sungrown and Nica Rustica while tailgating at the Ohio St. vs Illinois game on Saturday. Undercrown Corona Viva on the drive into work tonight. 

Padron 3000 Maduro and morning coffee. Hope you brothers
In the path of that storm did not take a serious hit, but any tornado is not friendly. Thoughts to you all.