• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Bill nice - I'm jealous. Like I said before all the reviews that I have read on these have been great. 

CigSid said:
La Escepcion Selectos Finos - with a few years on them, these are really good...

Johny-O Esquisito on my the morning drive and a 2010 Hoyo De Monterey Double Corona along with some of my neighbors famous Manhattans this evening. Don't know which was better the Manhattans or the cigar.  :rolleyes:

CigSid said:
La Escepcion Selectos Finos - with a few years on them, these are really good...
Lucky guy ! Every comment I read about those are similar to yours. (want to part ways with a couple ? Lol)

Smoked some PLP's and H Up HC since the freezer is not getting any better this week. Sunday I'll fire up something good before the SB.

Got over to Twins for a nice smoke yesturday. BIG thanks to Dave (thechenman) for putting this in the Blind PIF pass for me!

gallery_13257_1492_380301.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_596944.jpg

Good to the last drop...

gallery_13257_1492_333771.jpg

Paul

louich said:
Lucky guy ! Every comment I read about those are similar to yours. (want to part ways with a couple ? Lol)
Smoked some PLP's and H Up HC since the freezer is not getting any better this week. Sunday I'll fire up something good before the SB.
Pm sent

Tall Paul said:
Partagas Series D No.5

Its a whopping 12F at my house right now so I started up the work van and sat in the back and enjoyed this smoke without shivering... LOL

Thanks Dave (thechenman) for the great smoke!
gallery_13257_1492_1159183.jpg
Glad to see you enjoyed it.  Great Partagas flavor in a shorter smoke for the colder weather.  Perfect.
vortex said:
Lovin' this Torano 50 yrs robusto. It's downright splendid!
Was it the box pressed gold label.  I love that cigar.  They're so damn inexpensive too.  

Tall Paul said:
Got over to Twins for a nice smoke yesturday. BIG thanks to Dave (thechenman) for putting this in the Blind PIF pass for me!

gallery_13257_1492_380301.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_596944.jpg

Good to the last drop...

gallery_13257_1492_333771.jpg

Paul
Way to nub that sucker.  Hope you didn't burn your finger tips.

Montecristo No 2 ALT ABR 13 box code. Very good cigar, I can see why CA named it cigar of the year...

CigSid said:
Montecristo No 2 ALT ABR 13 box code. Very good cigar, I can see why CA named it cigar of the year...

Have the same box code, haven't had a bad one yet out of the box, crossing my fingers!

Edited for spelling

Padron Panatela Maduro I mean nothing... I smoked nothing this evening. :whistling:

whylieineedacigar said:

Have the same box code, haven't had a bad one yet out of the box, crossing my fingers!

Edited for spelling

Same here, I just ordered two more boxes to see if I can age them :laugh:  It's not easy when they are this good...

I had a trio of great lanceros yesterday.  An Ortega No.9, a RomaCraft Atlatl, and a Viaje Super Lance.

Yesterday I enjoyed a 2013 Wide Churchill out on the deck in the balmy 34F weather we had. today it hit 43F but tomorrow it should be over 46F may be a 2 or 3 smoke day out there... LOL

gallery_13257_1492_204919.jpg

Yesterday was a PD4 today an H Upmann mag 50; fresh and oh so good.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11403]

Today, I am smoking a 1998 Bolivar Coronas Gigantes, when I purchased these almost 16 years ago, they were green and one dimensional... Now they are smooth and creamy with an amazing complexity.

Starting Superbowl Sunday of with a QDO Corona 2013.

gallery_13257_1492_1847372.jpg

Paul

An 06 Boli PC sitting outside enjoying the snowpacalypse that is going to ruin the Super Bowl.