• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Tatuaje Reserva J21... Wow what a smoke. It was my second one and i decided to buy and age a box. Loved it.

Fuente Anejo 

picstitch.jpg

I found myself awake at 3:00 AM this morning, unable to sleep (could have been too much caffeine). I picked this up from CB, and it was calling my name. So, my 3AM smoke and beer. I'm such a rebel! :)
soa_cigar.jpg

fyyrest0rm said:
I found myself awake at 3:00 AM this morning, unable to sleep (could have been too much caffeine). I picked this up from CB, and it was calling my name. So, my 3AM smoke and beer. I'm such a rebel! :)

What did you think of that stick? I'm a huge fan of the show and have been meaning to try one, just for novelty's sake!

Oh, and to stay on topic today I smoked a Double Chateau Sungrown.

ncast2523 said:

What did you think of that stick? I'm a huge fan of the show and have been meaning to try one, just for novelty's sake!

Oh, and to stay on topic today I smoked a Double Chateau Sungrown.

Granted, I'm a noob, so my palate isn't as refined as many here, but I actually enjoyed it. I suffered through the cold in order to finish it.

My first Nica Rustica tonight, really enjoyed it despite the tight draw.

Anyone else experience draw issues with this stick?

Lovin' this Torano 50 yrs robusto. It's downright splendid!

ncast2523 said:
Tatuaje Reserva J21... Wow what a smoke. It was my second one and i decided to buy and age a box. Loved it.
I saw this and thought I'd throw my 2cts in. I've found that after a couple years they lose something. Still tasty but different.

emoshun said:
My first Nica Rustica tonight, really enjoyed it despite the tight draw.

Anyone else experience draw issues with this stick?
I did, but almost by the half way point, nothing a toothpick couldn't fix.

Broke my Opus cherry tonight, perfection number 5. What a delicious little cigar.

vortex said:

I saw this and thought I'd throw my 2cts in. I've found that after a couple years they lose something. Still tasty but different.

Thanks for the heads up, Ill get to them much sooner than originally intended then  ;)

Juanote said:
Broke my Opus cherry tonight, perfection number 5. What a delicious little cigar.
Welcome to the beautiful world that is OpusX.

Smoking a Padron 1926 pairing it with Van Winkle 12yrs
Edited to add image:
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11337]

Had a JD Howard and a Tat Regios watching the Colts get run all over.

Well the weather has finally broke for us in the Northeast to 46 degrees. I know it's still cold but warm enough for us. I was able to finally have a Domino day in the screen porch. I had a Opus Super Belicoso and a 07 Saint Luis Rey Regios with some Four Roses Bourbon. Both were extremely good.

gallery_14060_1819_318854.jpg